1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Time of penalty prediction

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Kent canary, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Rubik's Tube

Rubik's Tube Member

I've got to say I agree with 'Baggy Liz' here, even tho the penalties we've conceded have all been soft-in-the-extreme or blatantly unfair we do need to get smarter in our own penalty area. Against West Brom and Chelsea (and arguably Wigan) there was contact in the area against a player just looking for an excuse to go down. We've got to learn not to give referees decisions to make.

I feel much more annoyed about Vaughan being taken out as if he was in a street fight, esp seeing as we don't have the option of a blood replacement with the round ball.

2. Northamptonncfc

Northamptonncfc Well-Known Member

His had to have plastic surgery I saw it on Pilkingtons twitter since their good mates I thought he was joking about as friends wind each other up, now it's been mentioned by Lambert that the cuts gone straight through the lip.

I wasn't happy that old Roy said he had seen the replay and seems to think it's accidental but somehow didn't notice Tamas take a glance at Vaughan before he delivered the elbow. I know we all stick up for our players but he should of said the old 'I haven't seen a replay of yet, but I'll check it out later'