1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by PleaseNotPoll, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Half time advert for a garden centre???
    Reminds me, I need some new trellis for my tomatoes <laugh>

RRich likes this.
  2. D.G.C.

D.G.C. Well-Known Member

The modifications to my post hide the point I'm making CK.

3. O.Spurcat

O.Spurcat Well-Known Member

I love Paul Coyte, but his half time interviews have become a tad bland recently, so this was a refreshing change. I enjoyed watching this yesterday and after that dreadful first half, it seemed well received by the crowd.

RRich likes this.
  4. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

On the other hand, when City reach halftime and the score is 0-0, their fans have a collective nervous breakdown because they can't comprehend that they don't have a God-given right to trounce every single team they face - just like Arsenal fans had a decade ago, in fact.

5. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Don't know about that, but definitely no vacancies or need for elections. You only need to visit any other board to know we have the best around.

6. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It was nice to see something different and they adjusted their routine quite well, I thought.
    Shame that the area of the ground that they performed for was virtually empty! <laugh>

7. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

Common sense dictates that, just as the team has grown used to the dimensions of the soulless bowl surrounding the pitch, it'll be time to head to our new home and start the process all over again.

8. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Was at Wembley last Saturday. Enjoyed the day out at my first Spurs "home" game for several years. I have to endorse the comments about lack of atmosphere. Difficult to transfer the support from a close to the pitch 35k seater to a stadium more than 2 1/2 times that size. I'm sure it will improve on the move back to new WHL.

For a variety of reasons (to do with family relations who got the tickets) I was sat in the away end. I found the stewarding very biased - in favour of away fans. Some of them by me spent the whole game stood up winding up Spurs fans. Naturally the home fans about 15 seats away responded but who got reprimanded and in 1 case asked to leave?That's right the Spurs fan. The stewards did virtually nothing to control the away fans. Now I know Bournemouth are not Millwall, West Ham etc but this seemed all very biased. It was as if they were afraid of the away fans kicking off en masse. Very unlikely but is this normal at Wembley? I don't recall it like this at WHL.

Coming to Southampton home game on Boxing Day, in a private box. Whooopppeee. COYS.

SpursDisciple and PleaseNotPoll like this.