1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tottenham tickets and where to get them

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Huddlejonny, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Huddlejonny

Huddlejonny Member

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for decent ( ish ) tickets to the City match on February 2nd.

Who is the best value & most reliable out of Stubhub, Seatsbay, Viagogo etc..

Also, any recommendations for best part of the stadium to try and get tickets for? Will be taking my young lad for his first Spurs game, and mine in the new stadium :)

2. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

If you’re taking a young lad then I’d probably say sit in anywhere but the South Stand because your boy may struggle seeing the game with people standing. View wise you’ll wanna sit east or west but naturally they’re gonna be pricier than the north or south.

As for getting tickets. Are you both members? If so, I think the member sale may have already gone, if it has, regularly check the member exchange platform as you’ll often find a fair few get returned from ST holders and others.

If you’re not members, I doubt tickets will go on general sale as I imagine City will be in high demand amongst members, if it does though get on quick as there won’t be many. Failing that, I’d personally avoid third ticket sites as they’ll cost you an arm and a leg but if you’re willing to pay above FV it may be the best option. The only other thing I can think of is check social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, there’s a number of pages where Spurs fans have spares or can’t make a game so it’s a first come first serve basis as to who responds to the seller quickest, though I’d recommend only agreeing to pay for the ticket face to face and not via online just in case the person is a scammer.

Good luck in your search.

Huddlejonny likes this.
  3. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Are you snd your son members?
    If so, there are several pairs of tickets available on the cub website.

Huddlejonny likes this.
  4. Huddlejonny

Huddlejonny Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for the response. No we are not members, I used to be at one stage a couple of years ago but we are travelling over from Ireland. The local supporters club have already used up their season tickets.

For the experience, as much as it kills me to pay above the odds, I will have to go down the route of Stubhub or one of those resellers. I was wondering if there was any reseller site better than the others for Spurs tickets or are they all the same.

Also, there is a £30 difference between category 1 and 3 tickets with football ticket net - is it worth the extra few quid?

5. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

The club doesn't use stub hub and that might cause a problem so might be best to go on the club website and use one of their authorised sellers or contact the club and see if you could buy a membership and use that to buy tickets through the club directly.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Huddlejonny likes this.