1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by The-Don, May 17, 2013.

1. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If one was a season long loan and as long as we get one out (loan, sold, released) it could/should be a possibility

2. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

Talk on the main Reading forum that they're having real trouble with Kebe and he could be out of the door ASAP, even a rumour that he said he'd never play for Reading again after Brian was sacked. If all this is true we could hopefully get him at a knock down price.

3. leedsrevolution

leedsrevolution Well-Known Member

There is rumors that Vaz Te is on his way.

4. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

Ive heard this a couple of times now, I hate that twat for his horrific dancing in front of the leeds fans

5. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Vaz Te is pure quality but doubt he would come or even what we are necessarily looking for at the moment

6. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

7. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Twitter rumors this morning, Hall off to Peterborough on loan thank god. Total waste of a wage. Ross to sign new contract today.

8. BoggersMOT

BoggersMOT Well-Known Member

Works for me Eire. A chance for Hall to stake a claim for BMD to have another look at him. If he struggles there, then fair enough. Time to go. If, however, he proves to be the best thing since sliced bread, then bring him back after Cliffmas to help us yomp into the PL.

9. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Lee Johnson mentioned he may have to sell Jose Baxter, I wouldn't mind seeing us take a punt on him.

10. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

isn't he in the mould of Murphy and Mowatt? Attacking midfielder? We have enough in that area, especially with Ross at the head of the diamond?

11. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

2020, to me Murphy isn't an attacking midfielder. He seems to like to sit deep to me and string passes together with the occasional straying run late into the box, don't know much about Mowatt but he seems similar.

And I think Baxter is mainly an attacking midfielder but can play on the wing. Remember though if Ross gets injured we will be struggling hugely so any creative signing at this stage who will add unpredictability to our attack will be welcomed from me. I have complete faith in whoever we sign until they prove otherwise (which hopefully will never happen <ok>)

12. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Baxter used to play up front for Everton, think he plays a little deeper for Oldham. As Josh says, he'd give us a little bit of creativity and unpredictability that we'd be lacking in if McCormack were to get injured. It would also allow us to us McCormack further forward if needs be.

Agree with Josh re Murphy and Mowatt too, they play deeper and orchestrate things from there. Baxter would provide more impetus in and around the box which is where I think we're lacking, Rosco aside. That said, we should probably be looking at wingers first and foremost, but a winger and Baxter would be lovely <ok>

13. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

OK lads, understand. Don't know him so can't comment, we need a winger more, though

14. Old Peacock

Old Peacock Well-Known Member

What about Anthony Jeffrey from Arsenal?

Well worth loaning as an impact sub, rumoured to be faster than Walcott down the right & won't cost the earth!

15. BoggersMOT

Can he play as a winger OP? If not, what we've got will suffice for now

16. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

Was it Baxter who was meant to be the next big thing until he chose to play for a lower league club?

17. Old Peacock

Old Peacock Well-Known Member

Right winger, untried and untested but very very fast. Not a really big risk if Arsenal want him to get playing time.

18. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Yeah he was supposedly the next Rooney but never really got a chance at Everton, so he choose to leave rather than sign a new contract. He's a decent player from what I've seen/heard though

19. BoggersMOT

Fair enough OP. Worth a loan until January with the option to extend until the end of the season, with an option to buy if all works out.

20. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

BAXTER has gone to Doncaster I believe Kebe has signed for Palace and White is on loan to Barnsley unless Blackpool up the ante.This will enable BM to buy a winger