1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trump the Sequel

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Delusional Full Stop, Jan 13, 2021.

1. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Why can't the USA go for scrapping the electoral votes and have one person, one vote? They've got the house of representatives and they just have the senate. I think he would have to flood the supreme court with democrat judges, but so be it since Trump did the same. Republicans have an unfair advantage every time they go to vote. That way the republicans will have occupy a more centrist ground if they are going to get re-elected and Mr Trump can fade away in the background. Or am I missing something?

2. Gordonthetoony

Gordonthetoony Well-Known Member

Some people have short memories. Look at what Democrat supporters did when Trump beat Clinton. They rampaged through city after city, burning and looting shop, killing people and causing millions of dollars worth of damage. So, it's ok for them but not for Republicans to vent their anger. Can anyone recall a city attacked by Republican supporters? Did anyone realise a high ranking BLM leader was arrested in the White House pretending to be a Trump supporter. Total set up , where were the police guarding it?
    He did actually do some good things,
    1. First President not to send troops to war, he actually brought lots home.
    2. Got dialog and dampening down of hostilities with N.Korea.
    3. Got more Black and ethnic workers into employment than previous administration.
    4. Stood up to Iran with sanctions, now he's gone look what's 'happening, Oil tankers once again being held captive in the Gulf and Uranium being enriched again.
    5. Has got peace between a lot of Arab States and Israel.

He is not a politician which is why the career politicians are sh.t scared of him, he doesn't toe their line.

Oh well said my piece for the night. Looking forward to watching us get a pasting tomorrow night. Who on earth is he going to pick after calling his players sh.te?

Mississippi Magpie and LiamO like this.
  3. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

No, I don't remember any significant violence at the Trump protests. Which ones were they?

I also don't remember Hilary telling anyone to march on government buildings and fight like hell.

4. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

Also, who is this BLM leader arrested in the White House posing as a Trump supporter? You need to stop getting your news off Parler.

5. Gordonthetoony

Not on Parler.

6. Gordonthetoony

The founder of Black Lives Matter Utah disavowed left-wing activist John Sullivan, who was arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in Washington, describing him as a reckless agitator who was "blackballed" due to his behavior.