1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. O'l Gravy Leg.

O'l Gravy Leg. Well-Known Member

Only Hitchens and Fisk covered it

A french former minister said he was approached by British officials in 2009 about the war to be in Syria, and I believe he's telling the truth

The so called deep state, which is a marriage of weapons makers and intelligence services, is out of control
    There is also this group calling bellingcat, which is actually funded by the US, but poses as open source intelligence, they were used to give validity to the claims Assad gassed his own people when he had the war already won

The UK fired cruise missiles at Syria for nothing, and who gets to replace those, how much does a cruise missile cost?

2. O'l Gravy Leg.

£667,000 apparently in 2018 for a cruise missile.

The OPCW was caught so red handed creating a fake report, they wont even allow replies on their Twitter such is the barrage of evidence

As the evidence goes, US officials told the OPCW what their report WILL find

3. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

Robert Fisk sadly passed last weekend, for anyone who doesn't know.
    A top quality journo and truth teller, disliked by the US/UK establishments

RIP <rose>

Number 1 Jasper likes this.
  4. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

They’re not true facts though.

The first one was a typo error and corrected. Trumps team picked up on and he tweeted it out, he’s since deleted it and it’s not true. But too late it’s gone viral and people like you have swallowed it.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/11/4/21549710/biden-michigan-votes-trump-retweet-election-map

The latter issue was challenged in the Supreme Court 2 weeks before the election and the State won, so any ballots posted on the day of the election can be accepted until tomorrow night.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/19/9224...s-received-after-election-day?t=1604584416082

5. O'l Gravy Leg.

I see that pathetic attention seeking piece of **** Tobes has followed me here

6. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

Thanks .

Was sure I knew about it , but couldn't find it .

Tobes likes this.
  7. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

Hang on a minute . It's Politics , he like everyone else with an interest in the subject is going to look every where surely ?

Tobes likes this.
  8. THE FOOL

THE FOOL Well-Known Member

I'm unsure of the last one, but the first one was due to human error and quickly corrected. Its still being spouted by rabid trump supporters as proof that the entire country has been infiltrated by aliens, but it has a fairly simple explanation

BobbyD and Tobes like this.
  9. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Has anyone won yet?

10. O'l Gravy Leg.

@Tobes ^^ that was over the top, apologies.

You dont argue in good faith, and have proven to not argue in good faith, which is why I ignore you.
    You don;t hold yourself to the same standards of discussion you seem to hold others to.

So, as kindly as I can say it, please **** off <ok>

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

All that’s happened here, is that you’ve posted something as fact, and I’ve corrected it. That’s it.

You lobbed your teddy, insulted me and completely failed to acknowledge the actual content of my post. I post regularly on this board.and have done since I came to this site btw, hence the reason I saw your post.

What you really mean by arguing ‘in good faith’ is that I consistently post up facts that debunk your positions, if you held the actual truth in any regard you’d be thanking me for providing you with it.

THE FOOL likes this.
  12. THE FOOL

One of the biggest reasons its hard to believe conspiracy theories involving any government is that they are **** at them.

Covering up the truth just doesn't come very easy to them. **** me, these people leave confidential papers on the train.

The novichock thing springs to mind, big bad russia, covert operations ,assassins, then you look at who they sent, a muscled chuckle brothers. Loads of evidence to say they'd done it, they just didn't care. But it wasn't exactly James bond.

saintKlopp likes this.
  13. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

Trump was finding excuses for a defeat months before the election. Now,he's beginning to throw his toys out of his pram!!!!!

Peej likes this.
  14. saintKlopp

I see lots of conspiracy theories which would require all the world's governments to be conspiring together to impose some nefarious plan on the rest of us. Now I have no doubt that many, if not most, high-level politicians are manipulative and self-serving, but the idea that all governments could co-operate over anything in the first place, never mind keep it all a secret, is plainly ridiculous.
    I think people just watch too many political thrillers.

Solid_Air 2, Zanjinho and THE FOOL like this.
  15. THE FOOL

This is it, you imagine some bloke in a spiny chair stroking a white cat, bent on subverting and enslaving all humanity.

What you've got is an over weight cabinet minister that will **** it all up for a quick blow job by someone 20 years younger.

Zanjinho and saintKlopp like this.
  16. O'l Gravy Leg.

How funny and surreal would it be if they had to literally have two secret service drag a struggling Trump, feet trailing, from the oval office <laugh>

organic red and saintKlopp like this.
  17. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Couldn't cover up an illegal war under Blair.....

18. moreinjuredthanowen

of course you can. you can even watch the process on live stream in PA.

19. O'l Gravy Leg.

A judge has already ruled that GOP watchers and Trump lawyers can move within 6ft of the ballots, but only after they went to court <ok>

they were restricted to 20 feet. 2 mins check would have told you that

You cant observe anything 20 feet away

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/election-2020-judge-hands-trump-legal-win-in-pennsylvania-vote-count/
    An appellate judge has handed President Trump’s re-election campaign a minor victory, allowing it close-up observation of the counting of ballots in the battleground state of Pennsylvania.

20. O'l Gravy Leg.

@moreinjuredthanowen

If all these suspicious things were happening in Trump's favour I'd be just as suspicious, and it is stark how people are saying "nothing to see here" just because they hate Trump. It's not surprising though.

Trump was on a landslide course, until the mailin ballots came into play and it is even academically established that mail in ballots sent out by the millions, something never done before, was open to massive fraud

If Trump got boxes of ballots (130k votes) after the station closed/counting stopped and Biden none at 5am, I'd call foul

all of the dodgy stuff with Gore Bush was on the GOP side.

The 2016 nomination was, and a court agreed with this, rigged for Clinton by the DNC, but because it was DNC internal, it wasn't illegal the court said.
    Clinton literally took over the DNC to rig out Bernie Sanders, and I still maintain that Sanders would have beaten Trump in 2016, he had the backing and energy going then.

It takes a whole operation to rig a nomination. Clintons placed their people in all the key spots in the DNC, ripping off Sanders supporters and democrats in general
    Court Concedes DNC, Wasserman Schultz Rigged Primaries For Hillary
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/court-admits-dnc-wasserman-schulz-rigged-primaries-joseph-curl

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020