1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Typcial ****heads

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Chris-Gashead, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Prove it time and again that they are complete bellend scumbags. Majority of their fans ****ed it up this time, not just a couple.

Anyone remember this? They always have, and always will continue to be the shameful side of Bristol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YHvbNUrHp4

UP THE GAS, PROUD TO BE A GASHEAD!

2. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

please log in to view this image

3. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Chris - were you at the game?

There are idiots in both sets of fans - and those people, on both sides, need to have a good look at themselves today (though most are so moronic they will think they have do nothing wrong).

I don't want to get into some stupid they are worse than us stuff (helps no-one) - let's be straight there were more City fans on the pitch that's a fact. However your thread seems to imply that all Rovers fans were whiter than white - they were not.

BOTH CLUBS need to root out these idiots and we all need to work together to get rid of them.

I come from Dorset - my opinion is that Bristol is a wonderful City with really friendly people (whether Red, Blue or not a football fan at all) - these morons painted a different picture last night and we all get tarred with the same brush.

By the way - perhaps football should do what cricket does - a £1000 fine for anyone going on the pitch???

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

5. Chris-Gashead

Yeah exactly Tom Millens. We were sat piecefully until your bunch of knobs came over. You will get the fine though, im sure Rovers will be alright :)

6. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

To be honest this is all getting a bit tiresome.

It was always going to happen - a good competitive match overshadowed by drunken thugs on both sides - although that pitch invasion at the end was ridiculous and could've caused some serious disorder.

In addition, the banter on our two Not606 boards is beginning to get a little bit beyond the pale. I'm always up for a wum and cross-board banter, albeit humour-based, and I know that many Teds enjoy it too and are great posters. However, in the cold light of day (and nursing a slight hangover) I've decided that I strongly object to be repeatedly told to '**** off and die' by a poster on the other board, or that 'if I killed myself no-one would miss me' etc. etc. when I was simply engaging in some light-hearted post-derby banter.

With phrases like 'vile racist scum' and other gems being bandied about and threads being closed by super moderators, it seems that the other board is moving backwards towards the bad old days when the likes of APL/LPA (whatever happened to him?) was making openly racist remarks and threats against others, both on the forum itself and within private messages to individual Rovers posters. I sincerely hope that their moderators are not losing control of their board again.

All of this nonsense has slightly taken the shine off a very good competitive game of football, played in an excellent spirit and won by the better team on the night. I know that local bragging rights are very important, but a little perspective is needed. In the end, it was a JPT match between a L1 side and an L2 side. Everyone needs to calm down a little and ease off on the rants and insults, because let's face it, people don't behave in real life as some have online on these boards. Humorous banter by all means, but it shouldn't go beyond that. I sometimes despair that ordinary people with families can be so vile to other people they've never met and are unlikely to; after all, you wouldn't talk to your neighbour like that.

<ok>

7. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

8. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

I agree with pretty much all of that. No surprises for me last night (unfortunately) it was all pretty predictable. **** knows what would have gone on if we won.

Maybe it's my age but I've seen, and sad to say been caught up in a lot worse situations than last night. Back in the 80's on and off the terraces it was a ****ing free for all at Trashton. Total chaos.

Good game though, I sky plussed it, going to have a look tonight in the safety and comfort of my own living room:D

9. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Us and Cardiff hate each other and are big rivals, You don't play them enough for them to consider you rivals. Would be like asking a Manchester United fan who they would support out of Liverpool and Everton. They would chose the latter <doh> Also you're welcome to them <laugh>

10. Chris-Gashead

No need to get upset about it Shiny. Cardiff are much bigger than city and wouldn't consider you rivals either. It's ok, don't cry about it <ok>

11. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

<rofl>.

12. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

hope we win this time <laugh>

13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

think there are alot of emotions about. a lot of finger pointing on who started what. end of the day we all know that both sets of supporters have idiots. majority of both sets of fans should feel proud of their teams and feel let down by the minority.

to me, the finger pointing goes to the police. the police said before the game ZERO TOLERANCE will be shown towards these idiots. yet we see city fans all queueing up in the doman stand waiting to get on the pitch. when city scored their 1st, a city fans got on the pitch and was then allowed to return to he crowd instead of thrown out. why did they not use him as an example. chuck him out straight away which shows to everyone if they attempt to get on the pitch then they will be removed. instead this person was allowed on and get away with it. after the 2nd city goal he got back on the pitch again and allowed again to get back in his seat. surprise surprise he was in the pitch again at full time. where he was allowed to get away with it, that promoted to others that it was ok to do that. the police sould have stopped it all from the start. it was so obvious that those in the dolman would jump on the pitch. where was this zero tolerance? where was the zero tolerance at rovers and city fans by the williams stand which ROD has reported?

on the way home from work, radio bristol had the police on who passed the buck on bcfc stewards saying the stewards are in charge and that the police were there to help and assist them. police want no part of this! looks like they were just happy to record what was going on and act on their recordings instead of prevent it from happening in the 1st place!

the police and stewards allowed the events to happen and both clubs will be charged by the police in doing so as well as charges by the F.A as well.

14. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

WHAT?? that is bad. i havent been over the side yet. end of the day bluebaldee, its their board so they can do what they want. if you dont like what they do and accept over there then avoid their board. i dont post that often over there now as when i was i was getting abuse even when i wasnt wumming. however its been a long time since that happened though. it took a while to post again on their board as i didnt want or need the treatment. i only do it now and then these days but when i have its been fine, no issues at all.
    peace of mind to you gasheads, i wont accept those remarks on our board. they may accept it and they are entitled to as its their board, avoid them if you dont want the treatment they give you <ok>

15. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Chris can you please read this post, and drop the typical ****heads bollock's mate. I listened to radio Bristol on the way home and their was a Gashead caller, who said he wanted to hand his season ticket back because he didn't want to be part of his family clubs behaviour.

No one else is trying to point score by saying "your worse than us" apart from you mate <ok>

Like McGas said and I suspect Bluebaldee as we are all from the same age, we have been in a lot worse than last night but we moved on.

I know I'm going on about it, and I hope it's the last time but none of us on here caused it apart from Pirate 49, he is just a thug but he might grow up one day, age will catch him up. <laugh>

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<laugh> you have to watch out for the older ones <laugh>

17. Chris-Gashead

It's just banter Rodney. I know both teams have idiots mate <ok> but in this site it's just too easy to get a response ;) that's why I love talking to you lot cuz you makes me larf :D

18. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

You being one of them ;)

19. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

you being the other <whistle>

20. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

<laugh>.