1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

UK 2021 Sencus results

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DUNCAN DONUTS, May 7, 2021.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Factually inaccurate reporting?

I said people were buying homes in Cornwall for retirement.

Which they are and which you're post proves they are. Thanks for that.

You dumb fùck!

<laugh>

Ciaran and Mick O'Toon like this.
  2. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

People are buying homes for retirement all over the ****ing planet.

Diego likes this.
  3. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

<doh> What selective memory you have – you cannot even remember what you actually wrote.

You originally stated “Cornish people can't afford to buy houses in Cornwall because that is where you go to retire”. That is factually inaccurate, which I pointed out.

You then responded with a link to an old article that does not actually support your argument because it is also factually inaccurate. So I responded again and pointed out the factual inaccuracy and provided links to the evidence.

So now you have scored a hat-trick of own goals. The facts show that the primary reason (other than failure to build enough new houses) is the number of seasonally occupied “second homes”, four times as many of which are holiday homes than retirement homes.

According to the ONS breakdown of the 2021 Census, the population in Cornwall is younger than that in many of the neighbouring counties, much of the South coast, Norfolk, East and North Yorkshire. In terms of population aged 65 or over, Cornwall ranks 47th equal of the 330 English and Welsh authorities. So clearly everyone is not retiring there.

4. A.L.D.O 4.1

It's not factually inaccurate you fùcking moron. It may not be all of the problem but its part of the problem. You proved that with the second post you made.

It's not my fault you're so stupid you don't even know what you're posting and what it means.

Who said everyone was retiring in Cornwall?

5. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

<doh> I quoted what you wrote insinuating people retiring there was the problem but you did not even read that you fùcking moron. Are 1150 retirement homes in Cornwall really the reason that “Cornish people can't afford to buy houses in Cornwall”? The statistics say that it is not even in the first three reasons but a fùcking moron in Jockshire knows otherwise... no wonder there are so many in England that favour Independence so we can have a good laugh at fùcking moron Nationalists sinking as all the wealth leaves and Green Scotland has to pay for drink and drug deaths in Euros.

6. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

We imported 500k net migrants last year the equivalent of the population of Liverpool.

That may add to the housing crisis we already had

Ciaran and Diego like this.
  7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

500,000? Just how many more Doctors and nurses does the NHS need?

Ciaran, Diego and DUNCAN DONUTS like this.
  8. DUNCAN DONUTS

Ironically both parties are calling to increase immigration to cope with the extra demand on the NHS etc .

The more we import the more we need to serve them .

DMD likes this.
  9. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

To be fair, they raise the living standards of various industries, from Police, the judiciary, social workers and solicitors, as well as redeployed 5 a day experts who are all more gainfully employed the more we bring in.

Add in[sic] the statisticians investigating why the average Brit is smaller, fatter etc, and looking at physical rather than demographic reasons, and you can start to see why numbers are crunched as they are, and some areas are reluctant to see uncontrolled migration reduced.

10. A.L.D.O 4.1

Oh ffs!

Three days ago I posted a throw away comment in reply to another DuMDum idiotic comment about how "we" retire to sunnier climes. I mentioned Cornwall but I could have said a multitude of British rural areas that cùnts with money are buying up property at inflated prices pricing locals out of the housing market.

That's fact. Indisputable fact.

That throw away comment has sent you into Google overload. For 3 days you've been hammering the search engines in order to dispute these Indisputable facts. You even posted that your googling found that 9% of house sales in Cornwall were FUTURE retirement homes ffs! You have now come out with a figure of 1150 retirement homes and ask me if that's the reason why Cornish locals can't afford to buy houses in Cornwall!

Yes it is! That's exactly the reason why Cornish people can't afford to buy property in Cornwall. I'm sure there are other reasons as well though.

Take a day aff you fùcking idiot.

:emoticon-0114-dull:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022

11. A.L.D.O 4.1

Thank fùck we Brexited and are able to control our borders!

Ciaran likes this.
  12. A.L.D.O 4.1

^^^This is gibberish

13. DUNCAN DONUTS

We ?

England has reduced the number of Romanian gypsies coming in but still hand out visas like sweets mainly to India, add to that Albanian boat ****ers, Afghan's fleeing the Taliban and over 100 K Ukranians to gooders that sponsored them but when the novelty wears off go straight to the front of the council house list.

All those Pakistanis marrying their cousins and bringing their families over to live.

If we had uncontrolled immigration from the EUROPEAN UNION still that 500 k would be peanuts

14. A.L.D.O 4.1

We had uncontrolled immigration from the EU for over a decade and never managed to hit these heady heights of these last 12 months.

It's as if the free movement of people within the EU had no bearing on the influx off dark skin possible terrorists from far flung Commonwealth countries.

Imagine that.

15. DUNCAN DONUTS

I don't think most people were that bothered about free movement of Europeans until Romania dumped their gypsies on us , Romania being the second highest influx after India.

Indians tend to be highly educated and a plus to the country , Roma just turn areas into ghettos.

16. A.L.D.O 4.1

Maybe If we started repatriating foreign nationals who break our laws we would be a whole lot better off. Instead of jail time give them a one way ticket back to ****holia

17. DUNCAN DONUTS

I concur

Easter Road 1980 likes this.
  18. Easter Road 1980

Easter Road 1980 Well-Known Member

I acquiesce with your concurrence.

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  19. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

With? You thick Scotch ****

20. Easter Road 1980

Easter Road 1980 Well-Known Member

I'm not Scotch you ****ing short arsed spastic.