1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

UK 2021 Sencus results

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DUNCAN DONUTS, May 7, 2021.

1. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

I like Erik, he turns up every once in a while and abuses the locals. <laugh>

:emoticon-0129-call:

2. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Your version of the facts are perfectly disputable because they are wrong. <doh>

Who needs to be “hammering the search engines” when I know exactly where to go to find the statistics that prove that you are posting utter drivel? I certainly did not spend 3 days at it – more like thirty seconds.

If you had two brain cells to rub together, you would realise that I came up with a figure of 1150 retirement homes by calculating 9 per cent of 12,776.

No chance of you making any sort of a lucid argument any time soon. You probably still have dreams of an independent Scotland run from the profits on $100 a barrel oil. Get into rehab, get clean of the booze and the drugs and come back when you have anything coherent to post.

HRH Custard VC likes this.
  3. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

And on and on he goes!

4 days now!

Hammering search engines to find stats that he cannot comprehend. Thinks 9% of houses bought as future retirement homes in Cornwall is meaningless and makes no difference in inflating Cornish property prices!

What a fùcking moron!

Ends his post with his usual inane drivel about Scotland. Boring repetitive cùnt.

At least he's consistent though.

<laugh>

4. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

<doh>
    You are quite consistent.
    You repeat the rubbish about search engines despite being told that you are posting drivel.
    You changed 3 days to 4 days.
    Your original post was wrong and you continue to defend it and argue against the facts.
    Have you stopped being an independence seeking Jock since I last posted or are you still a total cretin living the fantasy?
    You did manage to get both of your four-letter expletives into the post this time so obviously back on the Buckfast.
    What time is your “5 days” post due? <laugh>