1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread United v Liverpool- FA Cup

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Chief, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

I bet you have lol

I feel like I have to behave myself a bit on my board that's why I don't go there much <laugh>

Diego and Treble like this.
  2. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Glad we beat them this time with some goals in the game - it puts to bed the media rubbish that we were playing the Rs at a time when they were 'under-par, 'not firing' or any other media spin to devalue our performances

3. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Who cares about the ****ing media anyway? These so called pundits have been against United and the manager since he was appointed. The **** RS have always been their favourites and Klopp couldn’t do anything wrong. We rubbed their faces in it as they put out a strong side to beat us. We rested at least 4 of our best players and we deservedly beat them. Now they are fighting to ensure a Europa place. What a come down for a team stupidly proclaimed as one of the best ever. <laugh> <laugh>

media darlings Lampard and Arteta were the best managerial talents ever at the beginning of the season. They were the gold medalists. Solskjaer was constantly pilloried with every action being criticised and almost every pundit calling for his head. Now we have Lampard out looking for a new job, Arteta in the bottom half. Trust the knowledge of the ****ing pundits at your peril.

glazerfodder likes this.
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

They've won once in the last 15 games at our ground.