Transfer Rumours United's ever on going rebuild , are we nearly there yet?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Chief, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

2. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Not sure why didn't just leave last month?

Or did we not actually receive an offer.

He can go to West Ham if they're still interested, not a big deal really as he's not 1st eleven by any stretch.

4. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

That's the bit I don't get. If he's not happy here then why not push for a move to West Ham while the window was open rather than turn his nose up at a new contract. he seems to forget that he had a decent spell at West Ham, not for us, his most recent form here was inconsistent at best.

5. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

Because you wanted far too much money for him at the start of the window, then when you'd dropped it to a more reasonable price Ronaldo, his childhood hero, re-signed, and who would give up the chance to play alongside their childhood hero?
    I'd like him to return, though we improved the attacking midfield options so he's not really needed, but I don't think he'll come to us when he leaves. iirc one of the reasons he came to us was his mum was getting treatment in London for depression, so I expect he'd prefer to stay close to family. I can see him going to Everton.

6. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I know it's one match.

But, if you focus on today and then realise that a game played concurrently was between two of your main rivals so one or both of those is going to drop points, you know that you have to pick up three points.

At home, to Aston Villa. Good side but mid table if truth be told. Neither contenders or relegation candidates.

So you then lose that match!

Solskjaer made two like for like substitutions due to injuries prior to the 80th minute. Dalot for Shaw, Lindelof for Maguire.

It wasn't until the 82nd minute that Cavani came on. Too late, soz.

If the above doesn't tell everyone that Solskjaer is not the man to manage Manchester United and never will be, then ****ing nothing ever will.

This season will be once again wasted, we'll win nothing, and then he'll hopefully be moved along.

You do not lose at home to Aston Villa when two title 'rivals' are playing each other.

7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Sorry bollox this ain't going to be sidelined on here. He needs to go and it deserves its own thread.

We shouldn't be waiting either, he needs to go now. I don't want him managing another game.

There'll be players in that squad, some great players who we will be in danger of losing if he stays.

8. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Leave the man alone. He loves your club <ok>