1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Up Till Now....

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Redprintt, Apr 2, 2020.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

BCFCRob said:
    You have studies demonstrating that Question Time have a constantly left-wing bias on the panel and you have equally reputable studies demonstrating that Question Time has a constantly right-wing bias on the panel!
    Cliftonville said:
    I have never seen any study that demonstrates Question time has ever had any right bias consistently. It had a massively lop sided anti Brexit bias confirmed by a institute of economic affairs study

a large number of contributors on here had that sussed before they published!
    BCFC rob ............…. Farage was elected and stood as an MP in the EU for many years

2. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

What radical left wing guests have they had then? Ones matching Nick Griffin on the right for instance.

3. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

That’s called an MEP. Not an MP

4. johngalleyfan2

ABSOLUTELY member of the EU PARLIAMENT which Nigel fought in so hard in as an elected parliamentarian and had every right to be on "every" programme as he was fighting for the rights of the British people to leave the EU, especially as it democratically requested …. in the last 9 months of 2019 he was a very important figure ...elected as he was as head of the largest british party in the EU ….

5. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Peter Tatchell left wing radical (his own description, Ash Sarkar, Weyman Bennett ..

6. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Enjoyed the observations on the principles of free speech and expression, and pulling down statues of long dead people ..

johngalleyfan2 likes this.
  7. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Liverpool fans - I'd expect nothing less. Ignorant Scousers who believe they're bulletproof
    Bournemouth and Ogmore-by-Sea- More and more young people are reported to be catching Covid in the USA. Whether this is due to the virus mutating or whether it's people with certain DNA types or that have other health issues who knows.The 500,000 who flocked to Bournemouth and the surrounding area ignoring the advice of the local council, Police and the Government deserve to get the virus. Stupid and totally irresponsible behaviour and very likely to cause a second spike seeing people had travelled from as far as London, West and East Midlands and will now be spreading any germs back there.
    My tolerance of the idiots nationwide whether they are BLM protestors, Liverpool fans, illegal music attendees, or beach goers, which as some of you may have noticed was already paper thin, has run out.

8. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

You cannot educate stupid and these morons are super stupid.

One guy interviewed on a beach last week said "I do not know anybody who has actually had covid 19, I don't see what the problem is?", just think he might breed one day.

Add also the people from BAME backgrounds having illegal raves and attacking the police, when 'apparently' they are significantly more likely to contract and die from covid 19, BLM?.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  9. johngalleyfan2

I posted some figures on age group and Male /female in UK IT IS NOT JUST .. oap' s and BAME ...

10. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Leicester is now in lock down.

I worked up there on and off for 4 years.
    It's common knowledge but I couldn't believe the number of multi generational folk in each house and the sweat shops many of them work in. It's known that these sweat shops carried on working during lock down and at the height of the pandemic.
    Maybe this is the reason for the spike of infection in Leicester's lock down.
    Bradford next ?

11. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

I have in-laws there......was mentioned that mass prayers still went on......mainly self inflicted

12. Angelicnumber16

I was saying to my Wife a couple of days ago that Bradford may well follow Leicester. Both of these cities were identified several years ago to have pockets of their communities where no English is spoken and that went for lessons in some schools not being taught in English or our language spoken there either.

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  13. Redprintt

Pockets !!!!!!

Leicester is 58 % non white.

14. Angelicnumber16

I was being polite <laugh>

15. Redprintt

The BBC won't go near it.
    Just as they, and the bloody police telling the truth about the Asians who groomed white young girls.

16. johngalleyfan2

there is a very long road that heads up toward the dales in the 70's I used to go down it occasionally to drop friends off from weekends up on the moors … 2 of the 3 lived near it [ couple hundred metres or so, I dropped them off at their pubs … 2 pints the road had over a dozen pubs on it maybe as many 20!
    I went up the same road about 5 years ago …………… no pubs ….. almost all shops were food shops or fabric shops and all pubs indian or Asian restuarants most shops had the sign up to say send money here … it has to be over a mile long will look it up …..
    Leicester also went there 4 or so times in last 15 years and was surprised at some areas being all foreign shops [ Asian mostly but some /pockets of, from S America Caribbean Mexico....]

17. Redprintt

The one and half mile long Narborough Road leading into Leicester from the M1 has to be seen to be believed.
    Diverse doesn't do it justice.

18. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Sister in law lived on that road.....wow....like being in the middle of Calcutta or Islamabad

19. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

20. Redprintt

The men's sport of football, golf, cricket etc is underway.
    However women's sport, I admit to not being a fan, is a long way down the line.

Don't Women's Lives Matter ?