1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Urgent message for BRB & Always Right

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by grumpygit, Feb 16, 2021.

1. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Hi guys this is GrumpyGits son posting, he would like to contact BRB & AlwaysRight but I cannot seem to be able to post a private message to either of you.

Would either of you be able to contact me in some way through private message, I'm not too familiar with the site and how to contact people to be honest.

Many Thanks,

SonofaGrumpyGit

brb likes this.
  2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Hi,
    Hope all is well with grumpygit.
    I am unsure if you're using a laptop, ipad or phone - but the contact method should be similar.
    You should see an ENVELOPE symbol at the top of page ( probably on the right ) - if you click on it, you will be given a page where you can write a Private Message - You can include the recipients that you want -- brb alwaysright (( case sensitive )).
    We then get a separate notification - not visible to others..... and discretion is assured.

edit - to read any replies - you'll see the same envelope symbol highlighted when you log on - these replies also are not visible to others ---- and it all saves you placing personal or sensitive stuff right here on the main forum.
    Regards
    alwaysright

brb likes this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

Hi guys

I've set up a private message....hopefully you guys can see the notification for it, top right of your screens, the little envelope.

xx