1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ut-Oh ( Tomorrows game v swansea )

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BackStabbed, Jan 30, 2012.

1. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Tomorrows going to be a ****ing hard game and it's going to be a very big test to see how good we are and to maybe get a look at the future of chelsea as Terrys been ruled out with a knee injury, fingers crossed his back for the Man u game. No Terry, No Lampard, No Drogba. Time to see the new look chelsea?
    I reckon we'll line up like this

Cech, Brana, Cahill,Luiz,Cole,Romeu,Meireles,Essien/Malouda ( i reckon this **** unfortunately ), Mata,Sturridge,Torres

Going to be a very hard match and i don't care how we win just hope we can and do !!

2. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Going to make a match thread soon lcoop <ok>.

Will be hard but we just have to go there with confidence but at the same time save our legs for Sunday.

I'd go for:

Cech

Bosingwa (bring Ivan on half way through, we need him fully fit for Sunday)
    Luiz
    Cahill
    Cole

Romeu
    Meireles
    Malouda

Sturridge
    Torres
    Mata

Or we try 4-2-3-1

3. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Bosingwa plays we will 100% not win in my opinion, Brana plays we have a 50-50 chance in my opinion. Luiz plays terrible when Bos is in the team. Just hope we manage to get the 3 points and then hopefully beat manure saturday !! Arsenal have 3 reasonably easy games in a row we have 3 hard ones, so the test starts now

4. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Another game I will be glad to see the back of. We REALLY should be able to win this comfortably, but............. we just can't seem to step up against mid table teams ( even one playing above their weight just now )
    If they play their usual game and have a go, we will be OK. If they park the bike, or bus, we're tails. Or at least we usually are.