1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

V - W.B.A.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bullet tooth Tony, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Remember going 3-0 down at their place, then fighting back for a 3-3 draw Abraham scoring the equaliser in stoppage time. This time out at home, I do expect a very different game and a massively different result. They will park the bus of this there is no doubt, we must find a way of permeating said bus and make sure we are not too gung-ho and leave ourselves vulnerable to the counter. No Kante but all others fit and able. Able is a mere figure of speech for some of our mis-firing squad, but if they cannot perform against the second worst team in the league then......Oh wait some of them did not do too well against THE worst. Well you all know what is required and faith in The Tank. Hoping I will be enjoying my Easter BBQ with a glass of Sangiovese tomorrow afternoon with the quest for 4th place intact. Happy Easter fellow Blues.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to all , hopefully after a win .
    Trying to guess Audis' teams is harder than winning Lotto, nevertheless......

Kepa
    Dave Silva Emerson
    James Jorginho Kovacic Alonso
    CHO Werner Pulisic

I feel Iv'e won if I get 3 players correct !!!!!

3. Bullet tooth Tony

Its half time and its an absolute disaster.

4. Bullet tooth Tony

Dogshyte all of them, manager and players. Given a lesson in attitude by West Brom, no positives to take other than the only way is up ,because that was rock bottom. We cannot keep starting with 9 men then get one sent off and we were effectively down to 8.

5. Chelsea Pensioner

Only Kovacic, Dave and Alonso were any good.
    James is like Chilwell, he won't run , just stops and back passes.
    Absolutely dreadful Team performance with Pub team standards from most.
    Had it with Werner as front man, he's much better on the left, and Ziyech looked awful along with the sloppy Pulisic.
    back to square one with a resounding thump.

6. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

I disagree with this CP. I thought we played very well. Even with 10 men we still had more of the ball and looked dangerous going forwards.
    Zyech was rightly fuming at having to be taken off and I think a few choose words would have been sent Silva’s way at half time.
    Our defence fell apart at the sending off and it shook the whole team. Had Zouma not been the man in all those goal scoring positions we would have won the game 6-5.
    A bad day at the office and one of those crazy anomalies that the Prem throws up.
    Werner is so low on confidence it’s unreal. He could have easily scored but chose to pass to Mount. It’s easy to see why he isn’t scoring but he will come good.

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Can't see we played "very well", despite giving it a better go late on. We did create chances, but against WBA that should be the least we can do.
    Agree Ziyech was rightly fuming at Silva, but before he was red carded Ziyech played one abysmal pass and overhit others, Jorginho ditto plus gave the ball away all game.Zouma was shaky on the left, he's not a left back and shouldn't have been there. 11 v 11 we were sluggish and rusty, 11 v 10 we did fall apart for 20 mins before subs brought some order and tightness back.Werner was one of our better players, and has been last few games. He deserves his place on that alone despite his goal famine.Certainly a bad day at the office, and a crazy game for sure. Audis' selections backfired this game, but cut him and the players slack for that, he just needs to get things back to normal for Porto.
    PS I think we can start calling Pulisic " Sick Note 2" after the Spurs original. He does seem as fragile as crystal.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  8. Bullet tooth Tony

Whaaaat! and lost 5-2 against one of the worst teams in the Prem holy monkey what will the score have been if we had played badly.

9. Bullet tooth Tony

Watch this and tell me Werner is getting better.

10. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Unnecessary changes made to the 11, Jorginho was the cause for the sending off in truth with his mistakes.

Going to 10 men 2-1 at half time isnt the end though, it's up to the manager to make the proper changes, at the end of the day it was West Brom. Stuck to the same formation and style, got caught again and again. You can't do that in the premier league and expect the game to change, this isn't Germany or France.

I have no doubt Tuchel will have learnt from the mistakes today, gotta start scoring some ****ing goals and getting as many points as possible.

11. CFC: Champs £launderx17

This

Jorghino cost us game IMO, and I am not a hater of his