1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Fleetwood

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Mar 7, 2018.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Considering the absentees and the dead-cat bounce from a new manager, I suppose an away draw isn't a bad result despite the difference in league position.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

None are ever easy wherever the teams are in the league notdistant. If it were the case then we would be rock bottom still without a point. We fought our way out so no reason all the other teams couldn't do the same.

Think a point is fair enough even if we did have the lead for a while.

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So the chit chat on pasoti about Antoni Sarcevic being disciplined turns out to be a load of crap.

Picked up an injury that will sideline him for awhile....no info regarding the what type of injury.....unless I've missed it somehow ?

Ness and Lameiras both picked up injuries today....will they keep them out of the Bristol R game.

So we have McCormick, te Loeke, Edwards, Church, Bradley, Miller out with varies injuries or sicknesses as well......pity really.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Just watched the highlights on the Sky thingy. Good goal by Makasi and well taken. Their equaliser was a bit of a funny one. Not the finish as such but the fact that Songo ducked. Why would you do that in that position? He clearly does when you watch the video. Somebody shout? Nobody made anything of it but it does look a bit suss.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Just read the Herald report which say Songo did duck and leave it due to a call. From Sawyer...............doh!! Why would you leave it where he was? Stupid and if Sawyer did shout then he should be far more experienced than to do it.

6. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

Incorrect- does anyone really think we wouldn't play one of our best Players if he was available?

7. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

A good point I think-still 6th!-10 to go

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Said it before Lyndhurst. After the run we have been on even a draw sounds disappointing so a fair few will be. Personally I agree with you it was still a decent result. I genuinely thought we were going down with the start we had so now we aren't I don't mind where we finish and if it is in a play off place then bonus time.

9. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Sarcevic could be out for a while as needs groin op.according to DA.

10. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Watched the video a few times regarding Songo'o ducking under the cross....strange one....if Sawyer had called it was his ball then why didn't he move towards the ball.....Songo'o was in a better position to head the ball away....Sawyer seemed annoyed that Songo'o hadn't cleared it.....if someone had called could it of been Madden.....there didn't seem to be any Argyle reaction if that was the case.

11. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Sarcevic will be a loss. He's scored a few and his workrate getting up and down the pitch has been outstanding.