1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Forest Green Rovers

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Nov 13, 2019.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Saw the goal on SKY Sports News yesterday about 3 minutes after it was scored.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

8 minutes 27 seconds of Sky match video shown on FGR website....excellent picture quality and commentary.....why do we only see a few seconds with crappy picture quality on our own (free) links.

Pages of comments on pasoti regarding the FGR match.....wondering what happens when their benefactor gets fed-up and moves on or his time ends....just a Club on the edge of a village....which just cannot cope with bigger away followings....total grid-lock for up to an hour after the match....and even when they have prior warning of a bigger away support can only open two turn styles and fans still queuing to get into the ground after kick-off......quite a few comments that it felt more like a cup tie against a non-league club.....and certainly not like a game against the top of the league.....they are trying to purchase land just off a motorway junction but can't get approval because how busy the junction is.

Just imagine Sunderland or Leeds turning up at this ground.....or heaven forbid a big Premier club......how do the local residents cope when their sleepy little village get taken over....do they just lock their doors and pull their blinds down or just go out all day.

3. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I keep telling you you can watch 10 minute highlights of EVERY league match here:

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/video-archive/

You DO need to register with an email and password: you do NOT have to pay for the 10 minute highlights.

You only pay if you want the longer highlights (or is it the full match?) and all the interview stuff.

4. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

OK I'll check it out again....but last time I couldn't get past the paying part....not being premier quality football I was loathe to pay up front.

5. notDistantGreen

6. notDistantGreen

Oh hang on, you might be right. Perhaps I get it because I'm a Flexi ticket holder................ Could be my mistake.

Try it anyway,

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Probably one of your privileges.

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

You Tube (10min.35sec) ...Worth watching video of game.