1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus MK Dons

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Apr 27, 2022.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Mrs Hallett should keep he gob shut and not criticise supporters at all unless they invade the pitch and/or cause a riot. We are paying customers most of whom allowed the club to keep their hard earned when times were rough. Just because somebody chooses to leave early does not make them less a supporter than anyone else and would she rather they stay and boo to show their opinion of the fare that was on offer. They were quite happy to take the cash for the club when there was no product on show at all. The Hallett's may well have put in their own cash but so did I even if it wasn't as much. Then again when they do finally sell the club they will get money back which I won't. If she has retracted the comments then fair enough but I hope she has learned not to be so judgemental in the future.

2. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I think she's learnt not to throw pearls before swine but on the final day, you stay to send the players off on what for some is an uncertain summer, come what may. If we want to keep the likes of Camara and Hardy and Cooper, perhaps it's more important when we fall at the last hurdle than when we succeed so they can see we're the fans we like to think we are.

3. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

People were disappointed with yet another Argyle anti climax so sorry they are entitled to leave whenever they want. I accept it was a comment made in the heat of it all but she should still learn not to criticise paying customers. It does not make one a better or worse fan than the other.

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Just to show there is no hard feelings I have bought and paid for my next season ticket today.

5. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

Well done you...my Brother did the same..