1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Oxford

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Mar 30, 2022.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I see the Oxford manager is saying they lost because of the lino on the Grandstand site being biased against them, particularly in respect of the penalty denied. I can't say but I do know the Lyndhurst lino missed several things against Oxford in the first half. Notable was a handball against their keeper down on the touchline, which, given the fact he'd left his goal, was a red card.

Also, it seems the Argyle dressing room had the temerity to deliberate celebrate the win, including LOUD MUSIC. He looks forward to seeing us in the play offs. Pathetic. Bring it on.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not in a good place to see if their man was offside or not for the penalty decision as it's up the other end but I was in a great place to see their Keeper stay on the pitch because the Lino didn't flag. I also thought the Ref let a lot go he should have carded and most of it was against Oxford so they benefited hugely. The number of shirt pulls that should result in a yellow was also huge. They were a niggly side who thought nothing of a foul and I thought they did try to wind up one or two of ours. Their Manager is a complete dickhead if he thinks a team that had won shouldn't celebrate. Had it been the other way around he and his boys would have been hanging off the ceiling. His comments are that of a sore loser and he should learn some class of his own.