1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Peterborough

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Interesting to see if Derek Adams responds to such a slight....what is Evans trying to suggest,,,,,maybe the EFL need to ask him what his meaning is with such a flippant comment.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've just seen a clip of the Carey incident on pasoti taken from a completely different angle to the one on Sky. My opinion has now changed and I think it is a booking all day long. The player deliberately took Carey out even if it didn't warrant a bit of rolling around. I also read the card has been rescinded which means the cheat, that is the Peterborough player, has got away with it altogether now. He was already on a yellow when he did it and now there is no ban at all. One up to Evans.

3. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

He is not a man, he would not say that to another persons face.

No matter what club he is at , he will not change and get other people to hate that club..

He needs to look at him self, what a state. Over weigh moron. :emoticon-0146-punch

4. Greenarmyjoe

Hope fully Dereck Adams does not reply, just get into the playoffs and they miss out.. oh such a shame..

5. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Where have you seen EFL's answer to Evans red card protest sensible....I haven't come across an EFL answer as yet ?

6. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

The Peterborough guy definitely stepped into Carey's path rather than Carey running into him. As such, it's a deliberate block and warranted a card, even if only a yellow.

I can't understand how that slug Evans gets away with his comments about the referee, wagging his finger at Carey on the pitch after the game and the subsequent comments about Adams. Letting that pass just encourages bad behaviour in other managers, his players and those watching the game, particularly the young. Way out of line and deserves punishment. A disgrace to his club and football generally.

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Peterborough have succeeded in reversing the straight red card that Liam Shephard received for his "tackle" on Carey....he is available for Saturday......so not even a yellow given....which would have had him off......are EFL Refs becoming scared of Bully Evans who gave the Ref on Saturday plenty of verbal abuse at the end of the match and has gone unpunished ?

8. notDistantGreen

Who says the ref is always right...

9. Greenarmyjoe

The fat moron is a disgrace to society not just football. He is scum..

10. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You cannot change the colour of the card after a review. The original card was wrong as I think we pretty much agree. It should have been yellow not red so that means by overturning the red card you cannot award a yellow in it's place. Ergo the cheating dirty git walks away scot free and his manager sticks two fingers up to everyone once more. When you think that Fergie junior got charged got charged for what he said about a Ref then why doesn't Evans get the same. He has questioned the officials capability to Referee by basically saying he buckled to the crowd and was not doing his job properly. If that is the case then the FA should either do him for saying it or do the Ref and ban him for being incompetent. They cannot agree with both.

11. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

PAFC have written to the FA over their concerns regarding last Saturdays game against Peterborough.....showing their surprise in the red card being reversed against Shephard......also Evans comments against Carey regarding him 'going for an oscar'. Argyle have other video footage that shows Shephard barging deliberately into Carey.....PAFC await hearing the FA comments.

12. notDistantGreen

I was thinking that there could be a religious element to Evans' comments about Derek Adams. Evans is a Catholic ( Celtic supporter ) and Adams... isn't.

Gets worse....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk