1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Views from the Half Moon

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by leeds60, Aug 27, 2017.

1. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

I WENT WITH Mr and Mrs Whitejock to watch the game and these are my thoughts on the game
    We played with high intensity all over the pitch I was impressed with the midfield Phillips the rejuvenated Okane worked really well together Saiz and Alioski were a menace throughout and Alioski scored his first goal in the league and what a belter it was these 2 are real finds
    The back 4 played well and though I am not a believer in 2 CB BEING LEFT FOOTED they worked well in tandem.Ayling had some good runs but his crossing needs attention Anita was tidy and the keeper kept well
    Hernandez I fell was out of position on the left and I was glad to see Dallas come on, surely he will now be given a new contract because he is playing so well under TC
    Roofe did is usual effort of really hard graft and was rewarded with an exquisite header
    I was very impressed with the introduction of Grot he his going to prove a real handful to visiting CB.The boy has great pace and is not frightened of using his strength we have a real find here believe me.Once he settles in we won't need another striker
    I like the way TC is so calm and he has created a really good spirit within the squad and I believe with the Danny Rose money we will have at least £18m left over from all our sales and buys now that's what I call great business!The Squad looks better than we have seen for many a season well done Radzzini
    Mike

2. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

Money in the "just in case pocket" for january £18m - nice :emoticon-0148-yes:

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  3. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

,wouldn,t mind Dwight Gayle or Nelson Oliviera I still think we will see a big money signing as the no9 as yet to be filled

4. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Grot will be a hero without a doubt but lets not forget we have Berardi, Pennington, Klich, Borthwick-Jackson, Viera to slot in whenever required. Great squad, great owner, great senior management team building for the future. Best & most optimistic I've felt for over a dozen years

Eireleeds1, FORZA LEEDS, OLOF and 2 others like this.
  5. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

So you and WJ went mooning? Not sure this image is one I want on a nice Sunday afternoon