1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vile Songs Again

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by DayDoDoeDontDayDoe, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

From United fans, its the ONLY TIME they sing.

Did we react, no

What will the Fergie Association do. F**K All

Do WE have to start singing vile songs before the FA, react cos it seems as if the United scum can do it week after week after week and get away with it

Manc fans, on here have said those songs are unaccepatble, but, again and again, United fans sing them. They are f**kin vermin

2. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Predictably disgusting. Also not a word from the media since it can't be linked to Suarez.

3. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

Thye do it, because they know it winds us up, ( mocking the death of football fans should ),and because they can get away with due to the FA bias

4. shogs

shogs Well-Known Member

EDIT: no point in bothering.

5. The posters on here are very much a minority. I'm sure you have discussed football issues on a serious note on here only to speak to a mate, work colleague, relative, etc who believes what they have read or been told. Football fans are fickle are there are a mindless few that don't know boundaries. The sooner these issues are dealt with the better, these songs are a cancer to the game IMO.

PS...keep the thread clean. If it goes as I suspect it will then it shall be closed <ok>

6. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

If a Liverpool fan so much as looks at a Man Utd fan in the wrong way it would make all the back pages.

This will either be brushed under the carpet or the papers will try to claim both sets of fans are equally culpable, when it clearly isn't the case.

7. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

B""llcks, always the victim its never your fault", IS a clever song aimed at several events INCLUDING Hillsborough and Heysel.EVERYONE knows, United fans sing it, because they can say it is about something else knowing full well it is aimed at the events of Hillsborough and Heysel , I take offence to it and so do MOST ( all I know) LFC fans, because it insinuates and casts asperations,anyone who sings should be banned from watching football.

They have now had the full stand singing " Murderers", and the whole stadium singing the above song. Not the odd idiotic individual

I will say this, I would NEVER EVER, sing a song like that, if theres even the CHANCE it may cause offense

8. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

The use of "always" and "never" suggest it is about more than one event though. Wonder what other events it could refer too?

They sing it without actually referring to Hillsborough so they can get away with it and still wind people up and have a dig.

9. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

This

And because they are the sort of people who like to mock the death of football fans

Fergie has even said he doesn like the song, yet they still sing it

10. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

As Gerrez said, needs to be kept clean. I saw on twitter that Liam tomkins said he heard the songs but through the tele, I couldn't hear them at all. Was it a minority?

11. danilo.

danilo. Well-Known Member

Heard rumours it was the "we won it 3 times without killing anybody" chant.

Were this a UEFA comp and the perpetrator a small club that is easily scapegoated, United would be hit with a fine and a no supporters ban.

But its neither, so everyone goes silent.

12. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

So your saying with 100% certainty that not 1 Liverpool fan chanted a vile song or made a vile gesture at yesterday's game?

The songs are not nice to hear, and I agree tougher action needs to be taken against teams who's fans sing them, but our fans were not the only ones singing them yesterday :biggrin:

13. moreinjuredthanowen

Fixed <ok>

14. I agree action should be taken but not sure that should be against the club. We are able to view every single individual that attends the game, we are able to pinpoint what seat they sit in too, why not punish the individuals? I have no complaints from Man Utd or Liverpool in the way the act and try to control these issues, it is up to the authorities to take further action IMO. If you got caught doing this in the street you would be prosecuted so why is it different at a football match? The only thing a club should do more is make sure that the highlighted individuals are dealt with regarding attending games, whether that be a warning (first offence), a season ban (second offence) or a life time ban (third strike). The club knows who bought the ticket for that seat, punish them! If they passed the ticket then it is their responsibility and should either pass the details on of who attended instead or accept the consequences themselves, much like with a speeding ticket <ok> This applies to fans of all clubs, including Liverpool!

15. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

Shogun - I don't know where you get your information from but the 'always the victim' song was sung long before the Suarez/Evra thing.

The mancs sang it at a Youth game in 2010!! A game were the crowd was mainly families and kids!

16. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

If Greater Manchester Police bothered their arses and dragged a few of the ****s singing the songs out and gave them a caution for 'behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace' and threw them out of the ground the rest would think twice before they did in future.

Btw jb is spot on Shog's, the story you came up with was the spin put out by the head of the utd supporters federation.

17. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

I wouldnt expect anything else from the scum. By singing it on the anniversary of Hillsborough they proved they are scum. I dont think you can say it was only a few either it was the whole away section at Anfield.

18. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

What worries me is that people like Shogun state it as fact instead of maybe asking - how did the song come about?. No offence intended Shogun btw <ok>

I've read so much stuff about it only appearing after the Suarez thing, don't people who make those comments realise it's easy to disprove?

19. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Thing is jb the press since the Suarez/Evra case have seized every opportunity to put the boot into LFC, which in turn leads to gullible people reading the bs(like about that song)and believing it without question.

20. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

Your own fans ran infront of the away section doing an aeroplane sign, and our supporters only acted in retaliation. I'm not saying our fans were right to start chanting, but don't make out that it was all our fans fault, when your fans are equally to blame :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.