1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vile Songs Again

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by DayDoDoeDontDayDoe, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foredeckdave

Foredeckdave Music Thread Manager

Personally, I would feel quite justified in describing ANYBODY who resorted to such chants and actions as Scum and ****ing Vermin.

I really don't want to get into the PC scoring of what names you can call people . But I would counter your comments with the constant use of the term bindippers on your board, There is always going to be name-calling if you allow 'banter'. The policing of that is a totally different question than that of expelling those from our grounds who make refernces to events that the majority of us believe is not acceptable.

2. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

Regular users on this forum already know my opinion on such songs regardless of which side they come from.

Songs referring to disasters have no place in football.

However, people trying to make out some Liverpool supports weren't doing plane signs / arm movements at Old Trafford yesterday are talking absolute bollocks, Complete and utter bollocks.

No side should try and defend it. Either side mocking disasters is pathetic.

3. Foredeckdave

Foredeckdave Music Thread Manager

Eric, please show me one post from a Redman who has tried to make that claim. I'm not even going along with the "we were provoked" excuse. As Page said above, there are enough cameras to identify all those people from both sides who sang/gestured and the clubs should take action against them - even if the police/CPS are too lilly-livered to do so.

4. KingEric07.

Read the first PAge Dave where it's basically says United did this United did that - if it was us it would be reported blah blah blah.

The fact is the LFC fans were doing it too.

I've said I find it pathetic from both sets of fans but people like DDDDD get on their high horse like it's totally one sided when it's far from it.

5. Yes it was claimed but I tried to kick it in the butt early on. Please don't go dragging it back up. The thread is about unacceptable behaviour and human decency, it is not Liverpool vs Man Utd <ok>

6. KingEric07.

I gave my opinion on the matter coming from either set of fans boss.

It just pisses meght off certain users try to use such matters as a way of point scoring or discrediting the other club. It's almost as pathetic as the songs themselves.

As stated such songs from any team on any matter involving the loss of human life has no place in football

7. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

This is going well then <laugh>

8. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

I agree both sets of fans have there idiots

The handful of LFC fans should be BANNED for the Munich gestures

Tthe tens of thousands of United fans should be BANNED for the Always the victims chants

9. Exactly why I've been trying to keep control of this thread throughout <ok>

10. Not too bad <laugh>

11. saintKlopp

You've done a good job, Dev.
    Sadly, no matter how much we tried to keep it about standards of decency the same old tribalism still lurks under it.
    It illustrates the problem of people only reading the first part of the thread, a number of respondents to that have failed to notice how we've tried to move it on.

12. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

This thread is fine on the line indeed.

It does have a valid point though.

13. Cheers pal. I was very close to closing it at one point but gave it the benefit of doubt <ok>

14. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Pretty much why it has stayed open. Saint hit it on the head as well.

15. Wanted to be lenient, didn't want to just close it. Plus, its better for posters to get it out their system <laugh>

16. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

True.

We could aways merge it with the banter thread if it goes that way!

17. Never thought about merging <doh>

18. KingEric07.

Sent you a PM cheesy bollocks <ok>

19. Yeah, I'm good at spotting them...<whistle>

Hang on...

20. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Where the **** do you get 25000 as a figure from? A third of the capacity, i don't think so.

Like most on here i would like to see those responsible banned from the ground and as Swarbs said with technology these days it shouldn't be that difficult to do. What pisses me of the most is the idiots involved think there invisible in the crowd and wouldn't dream of doing it if they thought they would get identified, cowards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.