1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vile Songs Again

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by DayDoDoeDontDayDoe, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

So lets recap: everyone's still against anyone chanting about deaths, in any shirt. Everyone thinks they should be banned from games. Well glad the debate hasn't differed since the last abuse thread!

Might sound silly but maybe if us "everyone's" wrote a letter/email to our respective clubs stating our contempt & naming a seat number the chant/gesture came from after every game it occurred: it may just put pressure on the clubs to show a response. Especially if the same 'names/numbers' keep appearing.

It Would take aprox as long as writing a post about being outraged or a post about being outraged at the outrage or a post about the agenda behind the outrage of the outrage.....

Rarely at the games unfortunately but I'm happy to write a similar email everytime I hear "my fans" singing or "my fans" gesturing on the TV. And that's the important bit folks: us whining about "them" won't be listened to. Them whining about us? Won't be listened to. A third of the posts on this thread prove that point.

We have to start complaining about our own.

2. Lost count of the number of times I said this wasn't Liverpool vs Man utd and that it was about human decency. Fed up of repeating it and believe this thread has run its course <ok>

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.