1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vital components of Southampton and West Ham united.

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by JMMP, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JMMP

JMMP New Member

Having seen us with and without Lallana and Lambert it is clear that without them we are a shadow of the team we know and love. Lallana has the ability to roast any full back and his dribbling is mesmerizing. Lambert, what can I say ? Physically strong, lethal finisher and aerially superb. Watching the skills of the two men who light up our team and give us something to cheer every saturday make me thankful that I don't support west ham and the only moments of note is when the man in black blows his whistle and points to the penalty spot. Thank you adam and Richard <ok>

2. KingslandKate

KingslandKate Member

We missed Chaplow hugely too

3. The Based God

The Based God Active Member

Again you show your stupidity with the west ham remark. Also you make Lambert out to be a slugger when he's so much more, his awareness and reading of the game is better than any Championship player

4. Big_Si

Big_Si Active Member

I think Adkins probably agrees with your point about Lambert and Lallana, hence bringing in Falque, Lee and Sharp in the window. Although you can never cover your best players you do need someone of similar ilk. i.e one to score goals and one to create.

5. Brooking

Brooking Member

What a Prick, we will see what the vital componant is at the end of the season, to all other saints fans good luck on the rest of the season hope we both get promoted us top of course

All the best Brooking:smiley-finger007: