1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

VPNs and Legal Streaming

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Puncturedtractortyre, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Puncturedtractortyre

Puncturedtractortyre Well-Known Member

I'm looking at a VPN and would like to stream matches as legally as possible (i.e. paid for). Can I ask how our foreign members access games and at which sites and in which countries?

And Happy New Year BTW!

2. Canary Spring

Canary Spring Well-Known Member

I've never tried that, PTT. So, I don't know if you can sign up thru a vpn or if your address is associated with your account. In the case of games blacked out in tje U.K., your idea still might not work because of that, I don't know.

I'm in the States and would check NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) or ESPN, or Prime.

Here's a link for NBC Sports Gold that you can check out. It says "All 380 Matches On-Demand."

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/premier-league

Good Luck

Also found this:

https://worldsoccertalk.com/2019/07...nges-nbc-sports-gold-premier-league-packages/

Which has this paragraph: "With the changes to Premier League Pass, NBC Sports can now advertise that it streams all 380 Premier League games per season to soccer fans in the United States. But if you read the fine print, it doesn’t give the consumers what they want, which is a streaming product that offers live and on-demand access to all 380 games similar to what DAZN is offering consumers in Canada starting this August."

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    Puncturedtractortyre likes this.
  3. chinacanary

chinacanary Well-Known Member

Connect.bein.net works well enough and is 100 usd for a yearly pass for access to every EPL game and other leagues too. There are occasional server issues which means I have not been able to see some games, but at that price i can't grumble.

4. Puncturedtractortyre

Puncturedtractortyre Well-Known Member

Cheers folks - what sort of quality streams do you get with these services?

5. chinacanary

chinacanary Well-Known Member

When it works it is very good. I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10 due to the times it doesn't work at all. Like I said, for 100us for the year, not bad