1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Warnock

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by RuislipRanger, Dec 21, 2011.

1. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

Just heard him on Talksport and he said they had 3 shots and 3 goals and that we should have won. He must be on drugs !! Sunderland deserved that win and we got what we deserved "nothing".If he keeps playing 451 he is going to get us relegated and as i predicted no DJ.

2. hammersmith hoopton

hammersmith hoopton Active Member

If he said that then he's deluded and i'm deeply worried!

3. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

Ruislip, I think Sunderland deserved to win as well. See my thread on tactics.

4. superhoopseddie

He'll be tin-tacked very soon, Warnock is a MUPPET! end of.

5. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

He can only be saying that for the players,he said he knows who he wants (transfers) and now hes going to get them.I hope for his sake they understand his tatics 451.The players look completely lost,dont know what to do; who to mark etc,etc, its a shambles and I dont think NW has got it. I hope he proves me wrong.

6. ColdharbourR

ColdharbourR Member

They had 17 shots (13 on target) and 55% of the possession. Deluded.

7. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Active Member

Taarabt and DJ have to start against Swansea. Words currently fail me to explain Warnocks actions

8. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

He wont start either of them.You must know who he will start with its written in stone.Wonder what TF thinks ???

9. South Harrow

South Harrow Member

Yeah I wonder what TF thinks too. I don't think he's as relaxed as he seems. If I was Warnock I'd be worried.

10. Rangerw9

Rangerw9 Well-Known Member

I think Warnock was the biggest worry for me all night . The structure of the team is all wrong, we seem to have very little game plan and obviously we dont work on set pieces in training. When we get a free kick/corner we never look like scoring. As for defending freekicks and corners we are probably the worst the prem has ever seen. Things like this is down to management.

Also just one thing , why was Hill not bought on for Traore. He was on the bench and surely even if he was slightly carrying a knock then he could have done a better job than connolly who in my book had an absolute shocker and looked like he could just about walk in the end.

11. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

I must admit that Warnock is doing himself no favours with the crap he comes out with after matches.

12. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

This will also affect who comes to us in the transfer window,if any prospective players are watching us at the moment they will probably be having 2nd thoughts.

13. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Neil must stay. Less than 2 years ago league 1 loomed. Idiotic to call for him to be sacked now. We need continuity, and not sack the Manager every time we have a bad run. We need to shore up the defense bad, and as he says he will fix that January.

14. romneymarshranger

Well said Oslo - I think people forget that at the start of the season he was having to sign freebies that no-one else wanted until TF came along, but that did not give him enough time - he got in Ferdinand, Traore & Young and the defence looked alot more solid, he tried to get Bassong but it fell through. Now we have injuries we are back to the CB's that we all know are not good enough and wonder why we concede 3 goals! If a team scores 2 goals at home they should not be losing which kind of proves his point that the defence are not good enough - he probably has not blamed individuals before cos he knew he had to live with what he had, but with Jan round the corner he knows he can get better in. Lets judge him at the end of the season and get off his back now - remember his tactics got us here in the first place!
    3 points at Swansea and we're back on track!

15. RuislipRanger

RuislipRanger Member

Im not advocating we sack him,but time is not on our side and neither are the fixtures, our so called easiest home fixtures have come and gone.

16. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

he should play traore at left midield the quality of his crosses are good, play hill at left back, sorry derry finished play campbell up with dj.

i blame the goons for some of this, if we had the money first the likes of gabbindon etc wouldn't have been here.:emoticon-0116-evilg

17. romneymarshranger

I understand what your saying - but if he has so little confidence in his defence it may well explain why he is playing a more defensive midfield surely? All good managers know that you start with a solid defence - if we get that in Jan then I think you will see a change in tactics and therfore results! I for one remain optimistic that we will stay up this season. YOU rrrss

18. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, we are not scoring enough...and a few other people than Helgar need to score (give DJ a run?).....but actually it is the defence really that is the problem. And to be fair to NW he has had a lot of injuries, no constancy and that hasn't helped understanding (Ferdinand, Traore and Young do look the business, but Gabby only looks a good reserve to have on the bench, but we have NO ONE ELSE)...so needs to bolster the defence, especially as Traore is off to Africa for 6 weeks....cannot be good.
    ALSO Barton really needs to step up to the plate, he seems positively quiet....unlike previous clubs he has been at...is he not interested?

NW don't buy another goalie... we have two now...both not bad

BUY 2 CBs, one excellent and one young, 2 FBs, an attacking midfielder and a guaranteed 20 goals a season forward
    Thats not much to ask for Christmas

19. romneymarshranger

Lets hope youe christmas wishes come true!

20. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

I cannot think when was the last time we scored direct from a corner never mind twice in a game. So yes I would think a lot of work needs to be done on the training ground and perhaps the manager should take some stick for that. When your 'flair' player 'T' something came on you looked a different side although your keeper also made a couple of great saves.

Probably we deserved the victory, just, cos' your defence was worse than ours and you did not really create too many chances that Westy had to save from. But your fight back showed great heart and like us you probably need to buy a striker in Jan and tighten up the defence. Barton did nothing and it really pleases me to say that, you must have better than him in your squad.

Good luck for the rest of the season.