1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Week Long Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Doc, May 22, 2023.

1. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Cresswell and Wober will hopefully become our centre halves next season. Get Brooke Norton Cuffy on loan at right back from Arsenal and find a left back.

2. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

3. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Someone give Jammy a wake up call

4. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think Wober will be here by August. He came to play Premier League football under Marsch. He ain't gonna get after today.

NostradEmus likes this.
  5. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Eh...I'm just about up.

Tiz a Sunday you know <ok>

southernwhite likes this.
  6. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Rousing response from the crowd to the Leeds players when they walked out with their kids. They really don’t deserve these fans

7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Off my chest time:

Sam fook off home you have no idea about this club and a one point return on 4 games is a joke. Your team selections were shyte, the way you threw some players under the bus was a disgrace. I hold you and your crew in contempt

To the owners you too can fook right off and to most of these players you are fooking crap, not fit enough and have embarrassed yourselves.

Tyler Adams, Willie Gnonto, Georginio Rutter, Joel Robles, Rodrigo Moreno you guys can hold your heads up because you either tried, were the difference or were ignored. To the rst of the players fook off somewhere else

bucks_is_leeds likes this.
  8. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

YEPplayer markings all the defence scored as 3 except Struijk who got 2 and Firpo 6. Why did Sam play the useless Struijk again at LB. Robles scored as a 6 Harrison and Rodrigo 5 but all the other players were 3s except Georginio who they marked as a 6 but hey just forget playing him and slagging him off Sam

9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

10. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Yipeeee we’ve been promoted to the championship now we can get down to some serious football where at least we all stand a reasonable chance
    O’ what the hell it’s too early need new owner new DofF new coach new team
    O for gods sake wife’s just turned telly on and it’s that **** Lineker doing some sort of game show as if today wasn’t bad enough any way
    At least his beloved Leicester are down feel sorry for them but not him

11. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

12. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

Words can't express how i feel, one thing i wasn't expecting was yet another total capitulation, when others around us were playing their socks off and got results to save themselves. Jesus i really don't know where we go from here, because we will struggle yet again without a total rebuild from the ground up . :(

Doc likes this.
  13. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Kind of glad it happened, went down in the style we deserved. Would have been annoyed seeing us finally win when it didn't matter.

14. Jammy 07

Harrison and Forshaw were our best players today.

Rodrigo did ok but obviously playing with an injury, Rutter's first 5 or 6 interactions were excellent with the one leading to Harrison's goal and definitely showed enough quality to question why he's been given barely any game time since he signed in January.

It was crying for us to go at Tottenham out wide using Summerville and Gnonto but Big Sam preferred to push Koch into the box and then just lump it in from anywhere.

Allardyce was the last chance saloon appointment and now that's failed it's time to say arrivederci.

15. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Almost exactly a year before we beat Bristol Rovers to get promoted back to the Championship, I took Jan and the boys to the Norfolk Broads and collapsed & had a fit. Never had one before or since but scared the crap out of me.

Lost my driving licence for a year and, of course, everyone assumed drink driving. Had heart and brain scans etc and, again, it scared the crap out of me.

If I had an “episode” again in that twelve months, I would be diagnosed as epileptic and either start the 12 month driving ban again or go on long term medication.

I bought a car with one month to go and loved it like I had never loved a car since I was 17 and prayed nothing happened.

I got a ticket and my licence back the day before the Bristol Rovers game and drove up the A1. Music blaring, free and alive. All the buzz of ER at its best, Maxi Gradel doing his best to feck it all up, little Jonny Howson to give everyone hope and Beckford to make the drive home the best 3 hours ever alone in a car.

Don’t give up guys, that absolute sweet joy was because we had just got ourselves into the Championship, well, we’ve just done it again and it is bittersweet for me :emoticon-0148-yes:

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  16. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

You guys have Cody Drameh. The best RB in the Championship this season, he was the only player that had Jack Clarke in his back pocket. Looked every bit a premier league player.

Brizzlewhite and Jammy 07 like this.
  17. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the championship - don’t think we’ll be playing in the same division the year after though<whistle>

Jammy 07 likes this.
  18. Jammy 07

Drameh been a bit disruptive when in our U23's the last 3 seasons Saff. Now some say that he was merely showing ambition and others that he lacked the necessary commitment to the club and is therefore a bad apple.

One year left on his contract so most likely outcome is he moves on.

leeds down south and Saf like this.
  19. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

If he has a bad attitude, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. If not for that, I'd welcome him with open arms. He really stood out to me, I think he could have a big future ahead of him.

Jammy 07 likes this.
  20. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

I saw some one mentioned Drameh. He was sensational at Cardiff; won player of the year even though only there from January. Leeds surely should play him

FollowMe&LeedsUnited and Saf like this.