1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Weekend 24/25 August 2013

Discussion in 'GAA' started by RebelBhoy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Nordieknights

Nordieknights Member

And no air bags popped.

2. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

I thought Tyrone were hard done by yesterday by the ref, some really horrible frees given to Mayo at a crucial stage of the game and if it was not for the ref Mayo might have bottled it again. I also think that clown Brollys comments about Tyrone was the reason the ref gave Mayo everything.

3. Nordieknights

Nordieknights Member

He made an absolute mess of the goal. I thought there were some easy frees early on but When Mayo got going there was only going to be one winner. Tyrone had no answer once grinding out a close fought contest didn't materialise

4. Nordieknights

Nordieknights Member

Love this
    @M_McGuinness_SF: Old Trafford tonight,,several hundred million £'s on display,NO scores - Croke Pk y'day 1-16 to 0-13, 30 scores. #GAAplayerspriceless

5. rednright

rednright Well-Known Member

Tyrones tactics were spot on but they ran out of steam. Mayo were more expansive and the better team but they were fortunate with a couple of soft frees at the right time. Tyrone are in transition from the great team of a few years back and did very well to get this far. It will be interesting to see if they develop their tactics in terms of game play as the good crop of minors come through.

6. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

I've heard that al before tbh.

Tyrone need more success at 21's. minors is nice, but 21's is where it's at.

7. Nordieknights

Nordieknights Member

Have to agree with rebel, Tyrone have Produced good minor teams year after year with little evidence of the conveyor belt of talent going through to the senior ranks. Could be a case of too much andHarte trusting in largely the same men on the senior team for the best part of a decade.