1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wembley Ticket Information Confirmed

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Dave_39, May 10, 2022.

1. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

Tickets for the Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final will be on sale from 9am on Wednesday 11 May.

Following a dramatic Semi-Final victory over Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland AFC will face Wycombe Wanderers at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 21 May (KO 3pm).

SAFC have been allocated 37,480 tickets for the showpiece fixture and the red and white army will be housed in the West End of Wembley stadium.

Due to the large volume of tickets needing to be sold and dispatched in an incredibly short timeframe, and following advice from the EFL, the club will be using TicketMaster to sell tickets for this fixture.

All tickets must be purchased online and there will be no sales in-person at the Stadium of Light Ticket Office or via telephone.

Subject to availability, tickets will be on sale via the phases below:

Phase one

2021-22 season card holders and/or 2022-23 season card holders

9am, Wednesday 11 May – 8:30am, Friday 13 May

Supporters will be able to secure one ticket during phase one. A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Customer Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Phase two

2021-22 season card holders and/or 2022-23 season card holders

Supporters that have purchased 10+ home tickets during the 2021-22 season

9am, Friday 13 May – 08:30am, Saturday 14 May

Subject to availability, supporters will be able to purchase up to two tickets during phase two. A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Customer Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Please note, if season card holders buy a ticket in phase one and then purchase additional tickets in phase two, the seats WILL NOT be located together.

Phase three

General sale

10am, Monday 16 May

Subject to availability, supporters will be able to purchase up to two tickets during phase three.

A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Customer Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Ticket prices

Starting from £30 for adults and £15 for concessions, tickets are priced as follows:

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 17-21, £40 Concessions
    Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 17-21, £31 Concessions
    Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 17-21, £28 Concessions
    Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 17-21, £26 Concessions
    Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 17-21, £20 Concessions
    Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 17-21, £15 Concessions

Please note, concessions are over-65s and supporters aged 16 and under.

How to purchase

Tickets are exclusively available via www.etickets.co.uk/safc.

Please note, tickets will not be available in person at the Stadium of Light Ticket Office, or via telephone.

Print at home tickets will be available and will be issued before 21 May. Please note, tickets will not be issued at the time of purchase and will be distributed five days before the fixture.

Supporters are advised that all tickets will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee and a £1.25 delivery fee.

Disabled tickets

There are a number of Wheelchair and Ambulant Disabled tickets with accompanying Personal Assistant tickets available.

If you require access to these tickets, please contact[email protected]with details of your customer number and contact telephone number.

These are sold under the same periods of sale. EFL regulations and Sunderland AFC terms and conditions apply, including the availability of age-related concessions.

There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for persons with mobility difficulties, which are positioned in Level 1, rows 30/31.

Please note, head-sets and mini induction loops need to be booked in advance. Please contact[email protected]further information.

Additional information

Wembley Stadium have designated approximately 1,700 seats – blocks 137 to 140 in the West Side – as a Family Area.

All children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.

Ground regulations & Conditions of Issue Apply. Please click here for further information.

Parking for supporters and supporter coaches can be purchased via www.wembleyofficialparking.com, or by telephone on 020 8903 6966.

Car Parking is charged at £90 per coach and £30 per car if booked in advance. Parking is subject to availability and may be subject to price increases on matchday.

Blue Badge Parking at Wembley Stadium is available to purchase at a discounted cost of £15 per space. This is also subject to availability and may be subject to price increases on matchday.

Fans are reminded that it is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.

League One Play-Off Final - SAFC

see we got changed to west stand this time

2. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Well-Known Member

37.5k. ****ing hell man.

Paperback Ruiter likes this.
  3. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

This. Even if Wycombe sell 28k (they won't) then who the **** is buying the other 23,000 seats?

Bank of England 2 likes this.
  4. Oliver's Army

Oliver's Army Well-Known Member

Wycombe have been given 19,205 rising to 28k if there is a demand

5. Oliver's Army

Screenshot_20220510_104513.jpg
    Incorrect pricing but there's a stadium plan. Think I'll try for 246/247

Mikki Disco likes this.
  6. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

Reading that, 1 can get 3 tickets in phase 1 using me, dad and my boys season tickets?

7. Oliver's Army

Yes if they are all linked in your account. Exactly what I will be getting as well hopefully

Whittylad and Chunksafc like this.
  8. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Allocated less than for the semi-final <doh>

9. FellTop

FellTop Well-Known Member

Surely they will give us more when we sell out in quick time. As I understand it the EFL snd all clubs make money from play off attendances so surely they will want to maximise their own revenue, and that of all other clubs.

Bank of England 2 likes this.
  10. RedNWhite4Life

RedNWhite4Life Well-Known Member

Scandalous really but still a lot more than we would get for an FA cup League Cup or heaven forbid european final.

11. RedNWhite4Life

Don't think they could sell us any in the other half of the ground. I know it sounds ridiculous but something to do with fairness

12. RedNWhite4Life

Probably been given the lower bowl of there end with scope to go into the middle bowl if they sell enough.

Oliver's Army likes this.
  13. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Well-Known Member

I could be being stupid here but I take it I can buy my ticket tomorrow in phase 1 and then purchase another 2 tickets in phase 2?

14. Prehab26

Prehab26 Well-Known Member

All views are mint in Wembley. Even the higher cats are class.

Wonder how they doing to worm it with the staggered seat release and potential of more tickets been allocated. Guess they may just refuse some blocks being on initial release.

FellTop likes this.
  15. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Well-Known Member

If we’re to get more tickets, it’ll be in the top tier IMO. Can see Wycombe only selling lower tier tickets.

16. Wilkins

Wilkins New Member

Where’s best for the atmosphere - always been in the gods last 3 times and getting told to sit down :emoticon-0127-lipss

17. Dave_39

Dave_39 Well-Known Member

it looks that way

LD19SAFC likes this.
  18. FellTop

FellTop Well-Known Member

I am sure when Sheff Wed played Hull they didnt sell so sheff wed got more allocated. I reckon they will stagger block release so that if Wycome dont go above their 19k another 7 or 8k will come to us still allowing segregation. Hope so anyway.

19. Chunksafc

Chunksafc Guest

I may have a spare if I can get in to get tickets tomorrow

20. RedNWhite4Life

My plan is to wait till Thursday. There will be a massive rush tomorrow morning which will probably last all day. I couldn't care less where I sit as long as I'm there and there will be more than enough availability for season card holders.

I'm saying this now I'll be like a kid at Christmas come 9 tomorrow morning

Chunksafc likes this.