1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What are you doing?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Lovearsenalcock, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Sounds like a plan, but after a decade off the green I reckon I'd end up watching it from behind the couch convinced that the feds were about to smash my front door down.

Skylarker likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

The best sessions.

Deleted and PINKIE like this.
  3. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Been on the Xbox tonight, don't usually bother in the week but Fallout 4 is my new addiction.

4. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Has Skid Mark surfaced lately?

A prolific paedophile faces years in jail after admitting to 45 sex offences against children in the UK and abroad.

Retired English teacher Mark Frost, 70, admitted abusing nine children in Thailand between 2009 and 2012.

He pleaded guilty to 23 charges at the Old Bailey after admitting 22 charges last year.

Six of the charges relate to abuse of two pupils at a Worcestershire school during the 1980s and 1990s. Frost is due to be sentenced on Thursday.

Previously known as Andrew Tracey, Frost was brought to justice following an international investigation involving the UK's National Crime Agency (NCA), and authorities in Thailand, Spain and the Netherlands.

'Lived in fear'

Frost raped impoverished Asian boys and encouraged them to engage in sex acts after he groomed them with money, sweets, computer games and swims in his pool.

He skipped bail to avoid prosecution in Thailand but was extradited from Spain last year after his activities were uncovered by Dutch police on the computer of a man in the Netherlands.

Frost had got the boys, aged between 10 and 14, to give thumbs-up signs and make heart gestures with their hands while being filmed on a webcam engaging in sexual acts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38830191

5. The Ginger Marks

Oh my what a rant! Sorry you seem so rattled by the fact that I have a successful life in the land of smiles. I feel your pain while you post from a cold damp and freezing Britain.....perhaps something to reflect on while you queue up for your giro today.

6. Deleted #

A rant? It was a cut and paste you dozy **** <laugh>

Jealous of somebody who has left to go to a country where he can be a sex pest? ****ing hell

I've never claimed a benefit, in my life. No matter how many times you say it, that's not going to change. I wouldn't look down my nose at people who do, though. Because I'm not a cock like that. I'd have more respect for somebody who claims benefits over somebody who has went to Thailand to pursue young girls <ok>

Tobes, Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  7. The Ginger Marks

Whether it's a cut and paste or not you posted it and it was a mega rant of Gimp proportions and shows how jealous you are of someone who has the nous to embrace another culture and learn a difficult tonal language. Not only was I successful in the UK I'm even more so here. I realise your pea sized brain could never comprehend that fact and hilariously think that anybody who lives here is a sex pest. <rofl>

One of your moderators lives and works here I suppose that makes him a 'sex pest' too? You have rightfully earned the right to be associated with the likes of the Gimp and his bum sniffing whores. Enjoy queuing up for your giro I'm off to swim in my large pool before work.
    อรุณสวัสดิ์ <rofl>

8. Deleted #

I love how you aren't denying being a nonce, though.

Look at me, I'm succesful. I live in a 3rd world country where everything costs pennies.

Good for you, nonce boy.

I have a good life, it's people that don't who like to talk about themselves until somebody believes them.

I'm away to bed, keep away from the kids. There's a good lad.

Oh, and for somebody who is apparently successful, your written English is absolutely appalling.

Goodnight, Aldo

Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  9. The Ginger Marks

Your single celled brain doesn't compute hence your hilarious misconceptions...the world isn't flat.....only your head.<rofl>

Don't forget to wear your boxing gloves in bed whilst you dream of Thailand.<laugh>

10. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I suggest you keep your apparent interest in such things off this board ...HIAG got a ban for less ...we all enjoy banter but you are overstepping the mark here with your snide insinuations... not the first time you have shown a lack of personal restraint when you are rattled.

11. brb

brb CR250

Right lads you know how I resolve issues on here by now....i try not to get involved but thread now closed <ok>

Create another one and behave yourselves - thank you

Zanjinho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.