1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What is your stance on HIAG re: Board Ban?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by District Line, May 23, 2013.

?

What is your stance re: HIAG

Poll closed May 30, 2013.
  1. I would like HIAG to have access to the Chelsea board

65.7%
  2. I would NOT like HIAG to have access to the Chelsea board

34.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Not really, cause I know that he disagreed with Cym and Piskie on many things, and like I say, I do regret that fact that he left and that we could not sort it out. But he was only the only good member that left in that whole episode the rest deserved it.

2. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

That is the first time that I've seen that PNEawf is banned and as far as i'm aware none of the Arsenal mods asked for him to banned.Ammaar asked to banned for a long while saying he was busy with school exams and posting on the forum would be a distraction.As SJW has already told you Ammaar became very abusive towards the mods after the new site was set up.For some reason he took a particular dislike towards me.I can guarantee to you he was never bullied or harassed by any of the Arsenal mods.Some of our members joined the new site and also stayed here but eventually decided that they were better off posting here.

3. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

Ammaar only started to have problems on our board after the new forum was set up.

4. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm sorry GC, I don't want to involved you in this, as we've never had any real interaction with each other, let alone any of the hostile type that's going on here, but I think you're getting things a little mixed up.
    Ammaar would never have joined the other forum in the first place if he wasn't having problems on this one. That's just common sense.

5. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

Ammaar joined the other forum because he personally knew one of the people who set the site up

6. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

For the sake of the Chelsea mods and users who from the sounds of it really weren't that arse either way, I'll make this my only post on the subject.

Some Chelsea users have said that they didn't like having to read through the Piskie/HIAG arguments and clearly banning HIAG hasn't stopped this. On the otherhand, would unbanning HIAG just stoke it up all over again?

With regards to our board we're not anti-wum, there are threads like Mouser Watch and the PISKIE/HIAG row thread(I forget what it was about originally) where we allow more than we would across the rest of the board. The reason the latter got closed was because Piskie took the piss with us turning a blind eye in general to that thread. He might think he can pretend on here that he was just doing what HIAG did but from the pages and pages of repeating the same old trash on that thread, then on multiple threads on multiple boards and reposting his every move, he's clearly shown his inability to stay reasonable. On the main HIAG/Piskie thread he contributed a quarter of the posts! Sorry but obssession like that is just embarrassing.

Anyone who remembers the "Tick Tott" threads on here last season will remember that they were far better tempered and no one stayed bringing up the same old stuff across months and months. As it should be and as it is for the most part.

7. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Pretty much agree with the 1st, 2nd and 4th paragraph in its entirety. <ok>

Not gonna get involved with the 3rd though :bandit:

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I haven't pissed anyone off Any way near as much as HIAG has, yet he is up for reconsideration and I am not. Double standards

9. The Ginger Marks

Seems this thread has outgrown itself and has and intervention by spurs mods has only accelerated it further.

I'd suggest maybe they should start a thread on their board where they can moderate in their omnipotent style. Maybe then we would be rid of the main antagonists.

10. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

It's not double standards. We never asked for HIAG's ban to be reconsidered, your own board members did! I can't see our members requesting your return to our boards anytime soon, unfortunately :D

I think it works well though, you still say what you want about Spurs with your wind up threads on here and if Spurs fans don't want to read it they don't have to.

11. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Boom! see what you did there? made yourself look a proper dickhead with double standards<ok>

12. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Ginge :grin:

13. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

You do talk bollocks. Take the high ground when it suits...

14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

For somebody who doesn't know what actually went on, you seem to have a very florid imagination for filling in the blanks. Maybe that suits your own agenda to paint me as the 'ogre who bullies anybody who doesn't agree' with me, but like your assessment of what happened on the Arsenal board with the members who left to form their own forum, you are wildly off the mark and clouding your own judgement with your incorrect assumptions.

15. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Correct. PNP rewrites history to suit his own agenda, is a hypocrite and has double standards

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What you actually do is allow hiag to wum, but the problem is, he's not very good at it. So the result is that he gets it thrown back at him tenfold (not just by me) He doesn't like it and so he has a tantrum and starts whinging about being victimised - and that's where the problems start.

If you actually read through that wum thread of his, you will notice that I wasn't 'stalking, hounding, harrassing, victimising etc' him, I was responding to each of his wum comments with a better comeback - and gradually over the thread he got more and more frustrated because his 'wind up' wasn't working.

But it was easier for you to try and lay the blame at my feet because otherwise you would have had to admit that hiag brought it all on himself. That is the truth and anybody who read that thread will know that.

17. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Un-****ing-believable!! Your deluded arrogance really is something to behold. Still you continue to deny your majority part in that thread dragging on like a never ending episode of Eastenders.

Your appear to have a virtually psychotic obsession with HIAG. Go and see a psychiatrist for ****'s sake!..

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Calm down and stop getting your knickers in a twist.
    Getting angry because you don't like the truth, doesn't change the truth <ok>

19. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

You wouldn't recognise the truth if they wrapped it around a 16 wheeler and ran you over with it! I'm afraid your arrogant delusion has caused you to be unable to differentiate between fact and warped opinion.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

No, what actually happened was that you got caught up in hiag's delusions and then became obsessed with trying to convince yourself that I was 'wound up' by that thread, when in fact it was bloody obvious that I was ripping the piss out of it and hiag and his cheerleaders who were egging him on from the sidelines.

So now you have to stick to your 'warped opinion', because otherwise you would have to admit that the fact is his thread massively backfired and dragged you into it too. Even some of your fellow fans were embarrassed by it and told him it would come back to bite him on the arse, and that was on page 1 of that thread. You should have listened to them really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.