1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What price now?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Jun 25, 2017.

1. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

From what I have seen, he's been pretty awesome, albeit with only 1 goal, he hasn't found his goal-scoring touch, I think he's been marked a lot tighter than last season. I can't fault his work rate or his play for the team.

2. whiffletree

whiffletree Well-Known Member

I can't disagree with that,. But I'm talking about the last two games (post transfer window) where his effort/energy seems to have dropped off. Could it be that his superb early season form was because he knew he was being monitored by other clubs and he was trying to secure a move. I hope I'm wrong and I hope his drop in form in September is simply cos he's knackered.

3. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

He's said he wants to stay. As long as the fans stay on his side during the goal drought he should be ok. I think a rest for him will do him well. Give Ward a run out and rest Ken for a game. Our fans are among some of the most fickle out there, a couple more games for Ken without a goal and people will call for his head. I already heard a couple of jeers on Saturday regarding demoting him.

suprimir likes this.