Where are your supporters ?

Discussion in 'Peterborough' started by monty987, Sep 15, 2019.

1. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

you win 6-0 and don't give a toss, anyhow we (SAFC) will be taking over this division when our new owners come in, biggest team in by a mile in this division and look out for revenge for the return game, and we will sign Toney.

Hefty fullback likes this.
  2. Roker Raw

Roker Raw New Member

I agree our home crowds are shocking, there's no escaping that. Percentage wise we have one of the best away followings though. I wouldn't get too cocky about smashing up this league just yet mind. That result at Bolton was a shocker, and I fear your manager won't be having a bronze statue outside your stadium.
    Still early days yet, our own results are erratic to say the least. At least we won't have to worry about Pompey for a good while.

3. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Don't worry Roker Raw, in the words of Arnie........ "We'll be back !" How are our two former players Dan Butler and Nathan Thompson getting on ? Dan Butler was born on the Isle of Wight where I live. He is a nice lad.

4. Roker Raw

Roker Raw New Member

Dan was an absolute star last year for Newport, probably mom in the play-off final. Had a tough time stepping up to L1 initially and he has real competition from a full back we signed from Kings Lynn called Fraser Blake-Tracey. This guy could go far.
    Thompson needed fitness minutes when he arrived, unfortunately pulled his groin at Donny but gamely struggled on.
    Obviously you lot belong up the top, I used to have a girlfriend from Seaham whose whole family were season tickets, just don't pinch one of our promotion slots, please.

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  5. poshfan

poshfan Active Member

Way Sunderland are playing more likely be in bottom league never mine tearing up the league
    You seem to pick up rubbish managers

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  6. poshfan

poshfan Active Member