1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Which manager is next for the sack 2022/2023?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Feb 14, 2012.

?

who is next for the sack?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2023.
  1. Klopp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cooper

16.7%
  3. Moyes

50.0%
  4. Arteta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Guardiola

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Howe

16.7%
  7. Ten haag

16.7%
  8. Frank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Silva

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>Managing a premiership club is like a trap, only few manager can say with certainty that they are going
    to be there by the end of the season.Mick McCarthy was given the sack as Wolves manager yesterday.
    In my opinion the following managers are under immence pressure now.
    1. Kenny Dalglish
    2.Andre Villa- Boas
    3.Arsene Wenger.
    Suarez affairs has put Kenny Dalglish in a vulnerable position from his relatively safe job.John Henry is on his way, who
    is going to give way Kenny Dalglish or Luis Suarez or both.? That is going to be the worst scenerio, which I doubt would
    happen.The owners already made it known earlier in the season that the minimum expectation is top four finish.
    If Kenny Dalglish can have a top four finish his job is safe, however he needs to win the two cups, Carling Cup
    and FA cup in order to spare the axe.<rose>
    Andre Villa -Boas- I understand Roman Abramovich is renewing his relationship with the "special one" Jose Mourinho.It
    looks that Mourinho is going to win the title in Spain this season, and if luck is on his side he can also win the Champion
    league this season I doubt it if he would be in Spain next season.Adre Villa- Boas profile can also be enhanced by
    winning the champion league this season which the special one was unable to achieve at Chelsea.:smile:
    Arsene Wenger. I think he has taken Arsenal as far as he could.Missing out on the top four can be the end of his Arsenal
    career,but with luck on his side if he can win the champion league this season he can stay as long as he wishes at the
    Emirates.
    Managing a premiership club have no respect for reputation, because they want success quick.<ok>
    Question. Whio is next.?

2. addzlfc

addzlfc Active Member

Personally out of the clubs in the top ten, I think that Villa Boas is under the most pressure at the moment. They're not winning enough games and can forget about winning the title this year. To add to that, they also have an ageing squad and look very vulnerable in defence. And with Abramovich's track record of firing managers, I'm not sure whether Andre is going to be there for too much longer unless they massively improve before the summer.

3. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

AVB will be sacked at the end of the season, if not before. I cannot see him staying next season, even if Chelsea do scrape 4th

4. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Behave yourself

5. LuisDiazgamechanger

WHO.????<ok>

6. Red Hadron Collider

If the cap fits..............................................................

7. StJohn_Red_Legend

StJohn_Red_Legend Active Member

....it should stay on in high winds...:)

8. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

Not suprised Mick was sacked. After all getting hammered at home against your local rivals is not acceptable <whistle>

9. StJohn_Red_Legend

...<laugh>

10. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Strange use of the return button there dribbles? :huh:

I have noticed how you have not mention Steve Kean...understandable as everyone seems to have given up on trying to predict when that will happen. Just can't understand the Venky's. <doh>

Arsene seems to be more of a 'yes man' for his current board so I can see his job remaining safe. Roman and patience don't mix so for me it has to be AVB. To be honest, Kenny could lose his job in the summer...Personally I think he is likely to resign than be sacked. He will probably have an inkling if his job is under threat and will probably prefer to avoid a backlash towards FSG from the fans.

11. StJohn_Red_Legend

I reckon if Roman can get Jose back, that Andre's days are numbered. Just a matter of time...

Kenny - depends what the owners are coming over to say to him this week. I understand (in an unwritten way) that if the owners are coming over for an unscheduled visit, its going to be a serious needs face-to-face discussions, rather than a can be done via Skype meeting. Of course, I'd love to sit in on the meeting (who wouldn't) to know the full situation...

Kean has to be one disasterous result away from the axe. I just can't see how he's still there. He has to be a Dean Man Walking...

12. moreinjuredthanowen

the REALITY is no matter what a wum might want no top club is going to sack a manager mid year. They all do thier business in may (if smart)

the managers most in danger are at the bottom of the league but to be frank the managers coming in can't buy anoyne so its a thankless job.

for me martinez, kean and hodgosn must be most at risk given the fact hugesis just appointed and wolves are rudderless.

13. Red Hadron Collider

That, my friend, is an earth-shattering fail. 5 - 1 is a hammering. 2 - 1 is a scraped win. Now 1 - 6. That's a proper twatting by 'local rivals' <ok>

14. StJohn_Red_Legend

That's the way I read it too <laugh>

15. KingEric07.

What do you think I was getting at .............

WHOOSH straight over RHC's head <ok>

16. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

I spotted it Eric. <ok>

17. KingEric07.

Maybe I should have added more <whistle> next time ?

18. LuisDiazgamechanger

Roy..having a laugh.<doh>

19. KingEric07.

What ?

20. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He does appear to have failed to notice that Liverpool didn't lose to us at home...

AVB or Wenger must be favourites for the chop - whichever one fails to get fourth (possibly both of them) will be seen off either by the fans or the owner or both.

Even if Dalglish doesn't get top four, or even top six, the loyalty of most of the Liverpool fans is likely to keep him on for another year even if the owners were tempted to get rid. But they'd expect top four by next Xmas or he'd probably go in Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.