1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who is more credible?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sam Axe, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Who is more credible?

1. Jip Jaap Stam

2. thefanwithnoname

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

His patience and perseverance is actually quite disconcerting - I'd either give up or just throw childish insults at him <laugh>

2. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I just want to see how outlandish his claims get.
    So far he's siding with neo-Nazis, National Front members, American white separatists, terrorists and atheists.
    It's not every day you see a Muslim that'll do that!

3. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

And yet he calls me an Islamophobe for saying that Islam is the most practiced religion on earth. Despite the fact it was him who told me this. His arguments against me and you are in tatters on all fronts and yet he continues, refusing to concede any point. I honestly don't think he's the full shilling.

4. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

My favourite is his insistence that I've discussed Sam Shamoun with him, despite the fact that a search of the site shows no such discussion.
    He also insists that I use Answering Islam as a source, which I don't.
    You've done both, which I've pointed out to him as the probable source of his confusion, yet he insists on his version of events, in spite of the facts.

This just sums up the thinking of some theists, to me.
    Ignore the facts and believe whatever you want to believe.

5. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

So Santa is real. I always thought so. Imagine my bastard parents telling me he wasn't. <grr>

6. Trypsin-1

Trypsin-1 Active Member

****ing Muslim bastard <grr>

Moving on, Chelsea fans are scummy, racist bastards <whistle>

7. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

see my answer re your delivery. Starting half of your sentences with 'Liar' or 'Lies' in one post was a bit of a giveaway too. At least you've dropped the whole "I didn't say not606 is faceless" bollocks.

Thats because you were lying
    Not606 IS faceless <doh>

'Blame game'? What are you on about? Who do I blame, and what do I blame them for? Can you at least TRY and make sense please Fan?
    maybe name calling would have been more appropriate, Basically you start 'attacking' your this that and the other

Nothing to do with being mod, I assure you. I finally lost my patience with you when you started trying to tell me that maybe my son doesn't suffer through his condition. I know you'll go to any lengths to win an argument, but that was too far. I could have brought your son into the argument about suffering, I could've said "If god looks after the pious, why is your son physically and mentally disabled?" But I wouldn't stoop to your level.
    see this is what I mean about lying. The issue of your son was something we have discussed as we share something there, I specifically didnt want to go there and told you so, you said to go there. I was still polite and used my own son too. We have discussed my son too I told you it increased my faith remember?
    This is another level of low for you tbh.

PS you said this 'No probs. And despite my criticisms of you in that reply, for some reason I can't bring myself to dislike you (unlike the majority on here). Maybe it's because we have something in common with our kids, I don't know.'

FYI your first 'winning' jibe was after you became mod, and the whole debate about suffering was after too.

Who are these good posters then? I can only think of Jacky. This isn't 'your' thread either Fan, it's Sam's.
    well off the top of my head YOBG was very complimentary yesterday

When have I whinged/cried?
    And no, babies don't go off on a tangent. Unless you mean crawling to get one toy and then changing their mind and crawling to get another one.
    what do you call the above? Youre always at it

Poor dodge Fan. There was no problem with my English there. You said that me saying 'Islam is the most practiced religion worldwide' was an example of Islamophobia and nationalism, hence further proof of my racism. I countered by saying that you told me this fact, and asked whether that makes you Islamophobic and nationalistic. You've obviously cocked up badly Fan. You're that desperate to get the race card out that you'll even brandish it at one of your own quotes
    no dodge you have failed to follow the conversation again, go back and check <doh>

Let's pretend you never told me about Islam being most practiced anyway. I'll let you off with that one bearing in mind how much you're struggling here. How would that statement be Islamophobic exactly? If anything, it's a positive statement about Islam.
    you were trying to 'use' it against me, suggesting I follow a rligion to fit in

No contradiction Fan. I was never referring solely to not606.

The 'here' is not606 and your contradiction is I follow something that is popular, NOT on here it isnt
    do you get it now?

8. thefanwithnoname

<laugh> more baseless claims. Besides this was about you claiming I disagreed with naik for fear of being tainted.
    Another baseless claim as I have no problem being associated with the man

9. thefanwithnoname

no 2

I sold the other one before christmas and bought this one with the proceeds
    If you had been following you would have seen as I was away for a bit

10. thefanwithnoname

No evidence at all, if you have some prove it

11. thefanwithnoname

ask him

12. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

Can i talk to Doris Stokes instead you spectacular bullshitting bore?.......

please log in to view this image

13. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

Why would the German's go to all of the trouble of digging up the bodies and then leave lots of open graves lying around?

I brought Colls into the argument as you have to accept her claims if you accept Krege's.
    I don't accept either without seeing their data, but you accept the first, so you have to accept the second.

When did I say that GPR was invalid?
    A few more pits needed? That's your argument now?

You've just pasted some information which contradicts that on the NAFCASH site.
    Where did you get it from? Link, please.

You ask me to back up any claims that I make with evidence, yet you want me to verify anything that you say myself.
    That's clearly asking me to work your side of the argument, as well as my own.

The Torah doesn't say that.

Would you like to back your claims about those to reports with links to the stories?

I don't accept the Colls study. You have to though, as you accepted Krege's.

Krege's a self-confessed holocaust denier. I'm not sure why you're having trouble accepting that.

He hasn't released any data at all. He's made on paper, translated into two languages, which makes various claims that aren't backed up with any data.
    You keep claiming that Colls hasn't released her data, yet you have absolutely no proof of this.
    Prove it or stop making the claim.

I don't use it as evidence. You're ignorant because you don't want to learn anything.
    You have a pre-defined view of the world and reject anything that doesn't fit into that.

You clearly do pick and choose. You accept one obviously biased man's baseless claims, yet you reject someone with no apparent bias making contradictory claims with equivalent evidence.
    I'm discussing it with you because it exposes your ridiculous views.
    I find it amusing to watch you lining up alongside National Front member, neo-Nazis and American white separatists, standing shoulder to shoulder with your hatred of Jews.

You distance yourself from his views when he talks utter bollocks, then agree with everything that he says anyway.
    Your normal claim is that you're not a student of his, but you agree with him on absolutely everything, especially the bits that he's undeniable ignorant and wrong about.

Are you denying that he's a terrorist sympathiser, by the way?

14. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

No it's not, you're right.

There, that wasn't hard, was it?

What did I make up?

What part of what he said fits any of that?

Not sure about fundamentalist, but I doubt I've ever called you a terrorist.
    You didn't say fundamentalist on the comment that I was disagreeing with, either.

So prove that it isn't or stop claiming it.

As above. You're trying to get me to work both sides of the argument, again.
    It's your claim. Prove it.

Wow, that's astonishingly ignorant, even for you.

You gave a half-quote from her which does nothing of the sort.

This just shows how unbalanced your argument is.
    Krege makes baseless claims? Fine. Someone else makes claims with an equivalent amount of released material? Wrong and biased. <doh>

You're claiming that Colls hasn't released anything without backing up that claim again, too.

I cited it because it's a contradictory and equivalent claim, which you have to accept.
    The fact that you think that it's worse than Krege's claim says it all.

<laugh>

You're not asking questions. You accept Krege's findings and reject those that contradict those findings.

Prove it.

Absolute gibberish.
    I've already proved it.

He clearly lies to you, so that'd be a total waste of time, wouldn't it?

15. Go G YellowScreen

Go G YellowScreen Well-Known Member

Of course you did. You must be one of those dole scroungers the Sun goes on about with your two homes, two cars and six kids (seventh on the way).

16. thefanwithnoname

<laugh> so terrorists can have sympathisers as it fits your argument but you cant have holocaust sympathisers? more hypocricy
    As for Naik, no I dont believe he is a terrorist sympathiser

17. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Not606 is the exception that proves the rule then.

18. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

69.23% of internet users think that Jip is more credible than fan........ We have spoken...... Take it graciously Fan and move on sir..

19. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

20. thefanwithnoname

Prove it