1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who is more credible?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sam Axe, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Who is more credible?

1. Jip Jaap Stam

2. thefanwithnoname

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What are you actually trying to ask me here?
    Calm down, take a deep breath and try writing a legible sentence.

No, I brought Colls in because her claims are at least equivalent to those of Krege and contradict his, despite your claims to the contrary.

It wouldn't matter if they found every single body. You'd still deny it. You're not interested in the truth.

Your baseless claims and demands that I work both sides of the argument increase as your comments get less and less coherent.
    I've shown you the official NAFCASH site and it doesn't say there's a £250k reward, does it?
    Why are you still insisting that they're offering one, without offering an alternative link?

I answer everything. You make repeated claims without substantiating them and then attack anyone who disagrees with you.

The Torah doesn't say that. If you believe it does, then you should be able to provide information about exactly where it says it.
    What does the Greek translation of the word holocaust have to do with anything?

More baseless, unsubstantiated claims. You haven't bought these papers, so you've clearly got this information from elsewhere. Where?

That's all untrue.

Wait, so I'm supposed to provide proof for my claims and also research all of yours? No. When you start doing your own work, then I'll do mine.

Ok, I'll show you proof when you provide a copy of Krege's report with all of his data.

I'm glad that we agree.

You posted an hour long video of him, saying that he represented your views, then said that he didn't really.
    You repeatedly cite his arguments, yet you claim that you're not a follower of his.

I didn't say that you couldn't have sympathisers for the holocaust, I pointed out that your accusation that Colls was one was based upon her having an emotional reaction to mass murder.

2. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

If he's asking people to break their covenant with the US, then he clearly doesn't have any regard for it.

Totally wrong.
    The last sentence both applies to you and has already been applied to you, by me.

I freely admit to calling you a fanatic, as you are one.
    Feel free to back up your other claims, though.
    I doubt that you can.

You're claiming that it's been held back from her university.
    I'd suggest that most of the thesis' from there aren't published on the internet, so it's absence from here isn't evidence of it being withheld.
    Stop making baseless claims. If you can back them up, then do so. If not, then don't make them.

As I've already said, I'll provide it when you provide Krege's.
    Prove that it hasn't been indexed at Birmingham University or stop making that claim.

Rubbish, which is why you didn't use the whole quote in the first place.

Ridiculous thinking. Krege doesn't support Krege. He's produced nothing.
    I don't accept either, yet you accept the first and try to suggest that the second supports it, despite seeing neither.

Prove it.
    I'm assuming that you've read this on one of your favourite neo-Nazi websites, which is why you won't even link to the claim.

How many times do I have to say this? I don't accept either.
    Is this another one of your mental flip outs, where you tell everyone what they really believe, despite their claims to the contrary?
    Atheists aren't atheists, Christians aren't Christians and Muslims aren't Muslims. Only Fan knows what everyone really believes. <doh>

Prove that he found significant disturbances.

Prove that he lies to you? I already have. His explanation for his comments on the CNN clip are conclusively false.

3. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

Jip as much as I would love to carry this on with you it seems you have resorted to lying and are even using your son now
    It was clear that I didnt want to use your son in that debate and I said as much, you however asked me to continue

Now the conclusion I have come to is that if you are low enough to use your son and lie in this argument then there are no boundaries you will transgress to 'win'

I have therefore decided to let you win, so congratulations

4. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

You don`t understand the workings of a POLL either it would seem?.... You lost 28 to 12 with 30% of the votes....

5. thefanwithnoname

<laugh> so her own words not good enough for you?

6. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

I call apache gun ship on that.

7. SUPERNORWICH 23

Gunship V 3 Afghans in a pick up with a 1960`s bazooka

8. Trypsin-1

Trypsin-1 Active Member

this thread seems like utter ****e, anyway i voted for thefanwithnoname

9. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

please log in to view this image

10. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

My question was in response to you saying, "surely the graves would still be there"?
    Where are you getting this idea that I think GPR is unnecessary or irrelevant from?

Yes, really.
    None of the quotes that you provided contradict that. They do clearly show me proving to you that your decision to side with Krege's near-equivalent claims is an error, though.

That just another lie.
    The initial investigation found plenty of evidence, but you choose to ignore it for one with no evidence that it even happened.

A link. Simple, really.

Where?

In what way? All you are saying is that there were bodies burnt in the holocaust and that equates to the Greek translation of the word.
    So what?

So you're unwilling to provide any proof for you claims? I'll dismiss them, then.

As I've already said, I'm not going to back up my claims until you back up yours.
    I've repeatedly provided links to substantiate what I've claimed, whereas you seem happy with just saying things and assuming that they're true.
    Unless you're a hypocrite, you'll extend the same courtesy to me.

He can't back his claims with data, so I'll ignore his claims.
    He has repeatedly said that he's going to publish, yet he never has.

Not when you've misquoted her, no.
    It's like the old Darwin's Eye quote that you creationists love to **** up so badly.

11. thefanwithnoname

prove it

12. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

What a load of bollocks Fan. You're looking like an idiot on every point, that's why you've given up.

I wasn't 'using' my son. I only brought up that conversation to explain why I finally lost patience with you. You were saying that it was just to fit in with everyone else who thinks you're a joke. But, as I've said, that isn't the case. It was your arrogant attitude in that quote above that finally broke the camel's back. If you hadn't have repeatedly claimed wrongly that I was turning against you merely to follow the crowd, I wouldn't even have brought the suffering row up.

But I think you know this, don't you? You know I'm not using my son. You're just trying to wriggle out of another fine mess you've got yourself into, and discredit me in the process. However, you're just making yourself look a ****. Again.

13. SUPERNORWICH 23

Me too, purely out of sympathy....... My smileys have been disabled accidently and i can`t change it back ..

14. thefanwithnoname

sorry but I dont think that deserves point by point answers as it is not only ludicrous, going over old ground, making ludicrous assumptions and quite frankly boring

I have given you point by point replies and times and dates, yet this is not evidence. I have given you direct quotes yet you make further claims

I think this is a defence mechanism as you have effed up big time so now are just being obtuse, making stupid arguments and frankly being a tad of a numpty

I will respond if you come up with anything meaningful

15. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

OH THE IRONY!

16. thefanwithnoname

sorry you are sinking to extreme lows

That quote was a result of you wanting to go there if you recall. and I was trying to be sympathetic.

Thats just emotion speaking, how do you know that your son is in a mental prison, he may be 100 times happier than you. Your judgement is based on what you percieve life to be

There is nothing arrogant there if you look back at the conversation, If anything I was being MORE positive than you about your son

I have kid in the same condition, better in one sense and worse in another if you recall our conversation about it

I dont mind entertaining you (or PNP, ST, Toby, Dev etc) and i always respond. sometimes personally but I never go to family in a mocking or insincere way with those who dont go there. I do with the likes of SN as he tends to want to

You can take it as you like, its obvious you will do whatever to 'win' as I said congrats

17. thefanwithnoname

oi you <grr> you inbreed

what have I done to upset you?
    you even said I got you banned on another thread

wah go on g?

18. thefanwithnoname

Hey tobster

question for you

Is ironing a poofta phenomenon or is it modern man?

19. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

If you wrote that post in English then I might be able to answer <ok>

20. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

You're the only one being fooled. His explanation was ridiculous, but you believed it because you wanted to.
    That seems to be how you come to most of your conclusions, in all honesty.

I'm not accepting your interpretation of the law, as it's clearly wrong. I've explained why you're wrong, but you're sticking with what you want to be true, as usual.

More baseless claims.
    Try proving something that you claim, for once.

Where did you read that hers is unavailable?
    Your claim about ringing the university is unsubstantiated. As it's currently closed and you never mentioned this before, it's highly dubious.

Krege supposedly did a study and he's repeatedly claimed that he's going to publish it. He hasn't. You believe him anyway.
    There's no proof that Colls' thesis has been withheld, yet you choose not to believe her.

She sympathises with murder victims and has no pre-held convictions about the holocaust.

All totally untrue.

The university is shut, as I'm sure you know.
    As much as you want me to, I'm not going to pay you a visit. Sorry.

This is just gibberish.

Failure to back up claims, again. Dismissed.

I already have. His version clearly doesn't tally with the clip. He lied to you.

Have you noticed that he's thought of as an MI5 plant by quite a lot of people, by the way?
    It does seem that a lot of people get locked up around him, doesn't it? You might want to watch yourself. <whistle>