1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

who will finish second to qpr ...............

Discussion in 'The Championship' started by factamondo, Jun 13, 2013.

1. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

No!!!! me and many of the rest of QPR fans are not arrogant enough to think we will win the league (easily or hardly)....most of us are hoping for a safe mid-table place....without real fear of relegation. And that is because we do not think we are BETTER than other teams....at this moment we are not as good as Watford, Reading, Wigan, Forest, Leicester to say the very least..... I also suspect we are not as good as another 6 or 7 teams either.

Whatever you lot think we are not moneybags...Samba was sold for what we paid...got money back on Boswinga (mind you we should have got compensation for the damage he did), we did well out of Cisse, Mackie we got back 10x what we paid.....many of the others came on frees. So please get your facts right, before criticising

I think your memory of 2011 is jaundiced Dan, we were not dismissive of anyone at that time...just so relieved we were going up on top of the "Goon-fed" debacle that was Faurlin-gate. I know bad words were said re a few "fans" of other clubs who were crying for a points-deduction, without knowing the facts of the case....

Just give us all a break...fans just like you...
    I hope the team that plays the best footy goes up....and that no team goes to the wall.

I will support my team...you support yours

2. King-Cellino-Is-God

Still got 6 points of you ;)

3. GloucesterRanger

GloucesterRanger Active Member

Hey even a blind dog can find a bone....twice ;)

Seriously though the OP and this thread is a good reason why we (QPR) get a bad rep on here. We have a very large following here on Not606 which means a larger proportion of loudmouths which are usually the ones you see starting the crap on other boards. The majority though (I think) are generally sensible and well reasoned and keep within their own forum.
    My own thoughts though on where we'll finish this season....I think we will become more of a team as the season rolls on (rather than a bunch of individuals) and be somewhere in the top 6.

4. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

My memory certainly is not jaundiced. i live in soemthing of a QPR strong hold (my local shows all your games on satellite) and most of them were unbearable and still are - and let's not even mention the behaviour of some of your fans at Vicarage Road when you went up....... Finally most of us were not bleating for a points deduction as you were the best team and it was just a technicality anyway.,.

5. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

There always fans who misbehave, just like the Wednesday fans who threw a flare on our pitch on Saturday....and I know Watford fans are not saints either, there are always a few.......
    My suggestion to you is move pubs, or don't go there on nights QPR are being shown...you do not have to watch. I chose to Watford matches last season, because it was great football, which is why I predict you will go up as Champions this year.

I know quite a few Watford fans and they agree with me....and I accept their current arrogance and dismissiveness of other clubs as being far inferior to them this year...because I agree with them. I will of course assume you are not one of these people Dan

6. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It's my local - of course I'll go in there. if I stayed out of there every time there were annoying people in there for a football match i'd never see any of may mates......

I don't know who's going up but doubt we'll be champions though we have a chance of going up - like 23 other teams. I never look at other clubs as being inferior to my own though i would happily moan about supporters if i think they're in some way annoying - though i would concede that of course not all fans of any club are exactly the same and in actual fact the ones who don't go to the matches very often tend to be worse than those who do...

7. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

Well Dan I predict you will be. Play like you did last season...and you will be worthy champs.

Best wishes to you....and QPR fans can recognise decent football, but we will still support the Rs like you would support your hornets

8. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

quite a few teams will be challenging for 2nd