1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Who would you sell/keep?

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by leicesterlove, Feb 18, 2020.

1. leicesterlove

leicesterlove Active Member

After selling a player in each of the last few summer windows, which player would agree to sell if you had to sell one? We have a young squad which hopefully won’t get broken up, but rumours are rife regarding many of our players. Also, which player would you state is ‘not for sale’?
    I’m thinking £80-90m for Maddison may be good business, but Ndidi is definitely off limits to anyone. Thoughts?

2. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

Maybe Chilwell depending on how silly bidding gets but Man City not being in Europe and us hopefully being there will help

3. AstroFox

AstroFox Well-Known Member

One of Chillwell or Maddison for mega money only. Ndidi NFS.
    I wouldn't like to lose Ricardo either as he seems to be able to provide a spark when the rest of the team start the 2/3 touch passing which is happening far too often right now.

4. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Agreed Ndidi is vital for us. We also have a pretty old striker who is still pretty key. As much as I like Academy players coming through I think we could get good money for Chilwell and we already have James Justin who can also play on the left or but a replacement for half what we get.

5. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

For sale: Chilwell with an increased fee due to the "Young", "English" and "England regular" tags.
    Other possible sales i'd personally allow: Maddison for 9 figures, Barnes for a decent wedge.
    Not for sale: Ricardo and Ndidi

Some of the linkup play in the Ricardo, Perez and Tielemans triangle is something we don't want to lose.