1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

why does no one comment on match when you lose.

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by johnnyquango, May 11, 2013.

1. johnnyquango

johnnyquango Member

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

There is no one to comment, only PPLF and you can hardly expect him to talk to himself about the dissapointment of losing a cup final or the tactical rights and wrongs of substitutions,

3. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

I was at the match
    City were very poor but take nothing away from Wigan who were excellent and thoroughly deserved the win
    Mancini has made his position fairly untenable now,his inability to motivate a team to play a cup final speaks volumes and its time to part company

4. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Wigan played really well and it is hard to understand why they are in the position they are in. Mancini deserves another season but someone needs to tell him and the players that price tags and individual reputations do not make a team, effort and pride and spirit make a team.

5. powermac

powermac Member

If Balotelli is still around , may be different .

6. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

for you cos you are totally plastic and know **** all about football you plastic twat, Wigan cant defend for **** 90% of the time

Diego is nowhere to be seen when his team lose, he doesn't even log in

7. Purley

Purley Well-Known Member

Everyone's a plastic except for Liverpool fans.. <laugh>

8. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I log in every single night mate, been a plastic for over 50 years now and still going strong. Wigan have been poor in defence this season but even with a couple of first choice players missing still managed to keep City`s prolific multi-million pound strikeforce out, in attack they tore City apart for most of the match and their win was well deserved.
    When you say i know **** all about football you could be right, i have no encyclopediac knowledge of football as in who won the FA cup in 1962 or who has the record for most appearancies at wembly (did have as a kid but these things take a back seat when you grow up and have other things to think about). I do know football though and the difference between good and bad.