1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why Glory owes WJ an apology

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Minxy, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

I have been trying to figure out why one of the long running sagas on here continues.

Glory seems to believe that WJ tried to stage a coup on here a couple of years so he could grab power. But Glory offers no evidence of this.

WJ maintains this didn't happen & repeatedly asks Glory to prove these accusations or apologise.

Both being pig-headed individuals .... neither are will to back down .... all the other fans either have a laugh about it or get pissed off with the never-ending niggles.

It has suddenly dawned on me what this is all about .....

A couple of years ago the super-mod were made aware of the fact Glory was stirring, as he loves to do, using facts which were being discussed on the moderators board. This is the area we use to try & sort out issues affecting the smooth running of boards when they arise. This is a private board where we can air differing views & come to a joint conclusion / plan of action where needed.

Initially we were pissed of with the Leeds mods for breaking confidentially but soon realised that it wasn't them. So we staged a thread where we threatened to remove one of the mod powers & we all slang abuse at each other ..... have just looked it up & re-read it .... it was brilliant. We then watched to see how quickly the information was hinted at by Glory on your board. His source was good & Glory was in his element.

Not sure how Glory linked all this to WJ (the power crazy villain). Glory obviously believed it was true but couldn't back up the story with evidence because what he thought he knew was gained from the mod board that he didn't have access to. So he just keeps using this mis-information to wind WJ up. WJ responded to try & clear him name because he didn't do anything wrong.

So I suppose what I am saying is .... we took you for a ride a couple of years ago Glory .... because we needed to sort the leak out .... but we forgot to tell you it was a set up & we weren't intending to demote a Leeds mod

.... so man-up & apologise to WJ

& we will try & overlook your mischievous nature (where it isn't taken too far)

I will probably now get into trouble with brb & your mods for telling the story ..... but never mind I sure Glory will defend my virtue for me again.

2. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

what a grass that Minxy is said ya bit now piss off <laugh>

HELLO GORGEOUS where have you been girlie?

please log in to view this image

Minxy likes this.
  3. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

So this was all some scheme you supermods set up to entrap our mods and me? If that’s true it’s you and brb that owe wj, our mods and me an apology..... The only thing I do know was publically reported on the forum and there was some sort of power battle between our excellent mods and you guys. I don’t like the sort of stuff the Watford guys did to you that resulted in you taking a back seat but if you play these silly games I can understand how flame wars ignite. But on the basis that you set a trap and you think I walked into it I apologise to wj.

There are a couple of things that are confusing me though. I have no idea what you are talking about regarding any comments on your mod board, I don’t ever recall reading or being told about anything. perhaps you can provide some proof .....I suspect you won’t believe me but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I am not going to start the whole argument with wj off again but I have at least three very personal reasons for my animosity to wj. Here are two that imo are hypocritical to say the least given the complaint you are responding to.

1. Statements made claiming some professional capacity about my mental health.
    2. Suggestions made fairly recently suggesting I was a paedophile.

There will be no other apology because I agree to differ with your inaccurate verdict. If that means you ban me then cest la vie. I think this whole conversation would have been better aired in private including all those you think are involved but I have nothing more to add.

As for defending your virtue, that ship sailed long ago and it’s beyond redemption ( joke).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  4. lifecheshirewhite

So you saying you caused all this problem ? Have you apologised to both of them then.<whistle>

5. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Minxy ban the fooking lot of them mods and all then you come back and we can be here alone

please log in to view this image

6. Chippy / Glory

She can do better than you.

7. lifecheshirewhite

Did she do that on the wall page,you can be all alone as much as you like on there,and the echo is great.:emoticon-0148-yes:

8. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Forget that I want to know who the leak was ;)

9. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

there is no better don't be silly

now that you have sorted all the children out Minxy and hopefully now they will behave like real adults can we have show a nipple or 2 ban lifted <ok>

Alf Hooker likes this.
  10. lifecheshirewhite

Just want it known I'm not Welsh,and the leak has nothing to do with me.:wink:

11. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

Speaking on behalf of all the Leeds mods, can you please now stop interfering on our board?

If you want us out just say as we are all close to jacking it in as we are constantly undermined.

If this is a long winded saga to get your own yes men in place just admit That's the case, every clash we have with you is to defend this . You really don't get the Dynamics of this place by just poking your nose in whenever you feel like it. I notice that the correct procedure wasn't followed on your last banning leaving us completely in the dark. Worth noting that.

12. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well, I’ve done my detective work and I’ve narrowed it down to one of 4 could be 5 if Minxy is the leak and it’s a double bluff ;)

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  13. lifecheshirewhite

What you on about ? there's no nipple ban you millwall nipples are here all the time.<laugh>

Chippy / Glory and MIGHTY like this.
  14. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Actually I’ve read it (the op) again and I’m confused (easily done). Glory was leaked something from the Mod board but it wasn’t a Leeds mod leaking it, ahhh so it was a Millwall mod?

Alf Hooker and Chippy / Glory like this.
  15. Chippy / Glory

You are confused?
    I am the central character and I haven’t got a scooby..

At least it’s a different conspiracy theory from the usual I have bought them all off.

16. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

<laugh>
    me old mukka Stevo is constantly asking me to be a mod now I know why I keep saying no

Millwallsteve likes this.
  17. Chippy / Glory

But then you would have 2 mods and 0 posters. Overkill

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  18. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

I know he has done a good job <laugh>

19. lifecheshirewhite

Go for it,nothing to mod on there,and you Mussolini waps like to pretend you have power.

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  20. Chippy / Glory

Kept his fecking head down for the last couple of days!

Millwallsteve likes this.