1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why the SKY hatred

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Eireleeds1, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

This Marcus Rashford - the hypocrite one

Marcus Rashford paid himself just under £5k from his multi million pound company MUCS Enterprise LTD..... Then gave himself a £950,000 directors loan. This means he avoids paying tax on that £950,000 and just pays tax on the £4950.

2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Just imagine, all that unpaid tax could feed millions of kids, ****ing, hypocrisy is lost on these virtue signaling ****s

FORZA LEEDS and Makemstine Roger like this.
  3. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

HMRC are chasing a handful of PL players, chasing 250,000,000 in tax avoidance schemes.

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I hope St Marcus of Rashford is one of them

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  5. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

I would say he is, as the article was mainly about him but they didn't name names

6. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Nope, pays no tax at all as he's got his personal allowance of £12500. Bastard.

7. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Black Lucre Matters

8. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

god i hope he is, its about time they closed the loop holes in the tax system but then the cheating politicians would be forced to find another trough

wakeybreakyheart and Gessa like this.
  9. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Its probably the politicians behind the schemes Rog, they're as bent as ****, the rules are made to suit these ****s

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  10. Makemstine Roger

all the black leftards saying what an angel he is, supplying his old school with free school meals, great tax dodge if you can get it, 2 faced twat. All the lefties saying why cant Boris do that HE COULD IF IT WASNT FOR THESE TAX DODGING ****S

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.

11. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

And that's why it will never happen.

12. Makemstine Roger

Hot of the press Joe Biden has cancelled his inauguration parade, the 10 people who bought tickets will be refunded

wakeybreakyheart and OLOF like this.
  13. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

I think someone is pulling your todger. Out of interest, where did you get this information?

I ran a business and although my memory on the details is a little bit hazy now, I can tell you that a directors loan is usually taxable as income for the director and also the company has to pay more corporation tax than if they’d paid a salary.

The main exception is if it is repaid quickly. So you can use it tax free if you have a short term requirement but you Can’t just take money out long term as an alternative to a salary. You also can’t play games moving money back and forth - taking a loan, repaying it, then taking a new loan the next day.

Directors loans also have to reported.

14. 2020VisionofLeeds

To add: the sort of the reason people take a directors loan might be things like when moving house. You can use it to buy a new property before the sale proceeds of the property you are selling have come through. It avoids begging the bank (and paying a fortune in fees and interest rates) for a bridging loan.​

15. 2020VisionofLeeds

Rashford may be doing all sorts of tax avoidance, I have no idea, but this one is an area that HMRC are pretty hot on. Fail to declare one and I wish you the best of luck.

16. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

When I was running my Limited Company I paid myself £10.5k (would now be £12.5k) which is the personal tax allowance so basically tax free. Then paid myself a Dividend every month which only triggered a 20% tax liability and NI was at lowest threshold too. So in effect wasnt even paying half normal PAYE level of anyone employed and also set my wife up as a Director and did the same so doubled up

Whitejock likes this.
  17. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

It's all to do with being a director of 2 limited companies, one paying the other, the one with the tax liability will be registered in some tax haven somewhere,Rooney's was the Cayman Islands.
    Plenty of loopholes if you earn enough for it to be worth the setting up of such schemes, for £500,000 you can be a resident of the CI's for 25 years, considerably less if you set up a business that employs a minimum of 33% island residents.
    Amazon do their tax dodge by paying their European tax liabilities in Luxembourg, which has the lowest tax rate. I worked in Malta for a month once, the fella I was working for had a property their,he had to reside their for 2 weeks of the year to be eligible to pay all his tax to the Maltese government not the UK, their tax levels at the time were 12 and 14%,no idea if it's still the same now,it had its problems though,pushed property prices in Malta through the roof, so much locals can't afford to buy now.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    Whitejock and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  18. blonogasoven

blonogasoven Well-Known Member

I don't remember the details but you set up a trust, pay your money in, then take a loan that you never pay back. If you've got enough money coming in there's companies that will sort it all out for you.
    That's from a few years ago so I don't know if they've clamped down. Anyone who earns enough will never pay as much tax as they're supposed to. Us mortals can't afford the accountants to cook the books.

19. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

If it's legal then why not?

20. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

It is legal which won't change anytime soon because the people that make the laws are most likely having the same perk. but perhaps then don't slag off a government for how they spend the revenue earned from tax, if you enjoy the perks of tax evasion.