1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wid Ye?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

@brb & @Minxy should have their mod statuses removed if you ask me. Disgraceful abuse of "power"

@MalteseMick sort it out ffs

Mick O'Toon, Patience and A.L.D.O 4.1 like this.
  2. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Some proper desperate stuff from brb, but hey, poor **** is nothing without his VERY IMPORTANT responsibilities on here...

Bet he even has a T-Shirt with not606 STAFF MEMBER on the front and tells his small social circle all about how IMPORTANT he is <rofl> <rofl>

Every time he gets skelped on here he resorts to using his mod powers, but then he also thinks he fits in on here <rofl>

Tragic...

Girvan Loyal 1690 and Patience like this.
  3. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Mick is too busy on chatbox talking about his vast property portfolio and big TVs <sorry>

DUNCAN DONUTS and Patience like this.
  4. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

^^^^Sitting typing in his POTY 2013 Jim jams

5. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

<laugh>

Don't forget the middle-aged living tragedy, Minxy, either. I suppose when you're having to find sad spastics to run your site for free <rofl>, you're going to end up scraping together the dregs of society to do the unpaid dirty work.

Aye, my life is so tragic I need to abuse my powers to find out personal information about someone because they said bad words <laugh><ok>

6. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Minxy has never done anything to piss me off, it's Kevin the pointless turd that gets his big balls on and thinks he's 'one of us' (as he claimed on that PL thread that made the scousers beel)

Poor **** has nothing, he even banned SN for outing him as a Kevin...

Tragic, as mentioned previously...

7. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Minxy is just as bad. The pair of them in cahoots going through my LinkedIn page, Facebook, and Instagram. All because they didn't like bad words. You couldn't make it up <ok>

Did you see his comment about my degree as he desperately tried to hold his ground <laugh>

The irony of calling someone a keyboard warrior for posting abuse along with 99% of GC, whilst you use your mod privileges to find out their personal info to threaten them with.

Yup, that's as tragic as working for free.

8. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Mystic Dev predicts a 20 pager

User Deleted and Null like this.
  9. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Nah, you're the only **** that's boring and obtuse enough to drag things on that long <ok>

10. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

11. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

Bless you sweetie

I'm old enough to be your mother and am not used to being abused. You all know I rarely bother to retaliate to such ramblings but yes you did irritate me enough to wonder who you were.

If getting under the skin of a little old lady is a victory for you .... well done

I couldn't believe my eyes when I realised that you had left such an easy trail to follow. As for trawling through the Internet looking for info .... it only took me a few mins to see who you were.

As for threatening to use your info ..... where?

12. User Deleted

User Deleted Well-Known Member

is this true?

13. User Deleted

just read the thread back... motherfucking hell.

mods abusing their power and using email addresses to snoop people's personal social media profiles is not on. if they've done it to jif who else have they done it to? i don't feel safe on this site anymore, they could be on my twitter as we speak.

this behaviour cannot, should not and WILL NOT be tolerated. i'm preparing an email to the site administrator and i urge others to do the same.

14. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

"...An easy trail..." = using the same email address because no one expects the unpaid staff members of Not606 to actually bother taking the time to get your email, google it, go through 3 different websites, and then come back here to post about it <laugh><ok> You're hardly running the hacking division of Anonymous, are you?

Just like wee Kevin, the only reason the pair of you - still laughing that TWO unpaid staff members did this - went through the personal info on me that you could find, was so you could then write comments about what you'd done here in a really thinly-veiled attempt to put me in my place.

There's nothing you can say that even remotely defends what you did. It just shows you up to be a petty and sad old woman.

Best bit yet, brb had to say I was fat to try and feel better about it all and he was so beeling about it all, he then had to try and make digs about a deferred degree <wah><laugh>

User Deleted likes this.
  15. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Minxy hacked my grinder account. I have a date tonight with a trucker called Yoli

16. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

I didn't say you were fat .... just suggested you might be

17. User Deleted

@Minxy i find your sig hilarious.

18. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

Thank you

19. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

<doh> You do realise you've just written a load of contradictory mince? I mean have you read it back? It makes no sense and the only thing more startling is that people have actually liked it.

You and Minxy are more cowardly than I will ever be, hiding behind your mod privileges to try and use my personal information against me in a public forum, all because you didn't like some bad words <ok>

Getting on your moral high horse to try and justify it, but being so ****ing thick you can't even articulate it in a cohesive manner <laugh>

User Deleted likes this.
  20. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

I don't know what a grinder account is .... please explain