1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will Buckley for Elliott Bennett ????

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by borntobebhafc, Jun 6, 2011.

1. borntobebhafc

borntobebhafc Member

as much as i love benno and think he is a class player, i think this is a good signing to replace benno thoughts brighton fans ????????

2. Sergei Gotsmanov

Reading through the comments from the Watford fans it is hard to tell. Very mixed opinions. Some say he was too inconsistent and aren that bothered but I am hoping that they are just a bit bitter about him going. Some of the other opinions say we have got ourselves a very good player who was good for them in their purple patch and only seemed to lose his game a bit when their pitch was cut up by the egg chasers and he also suffered a few injuries. He was one for the future who, according to previous managers, has premiership potential. Needless to say I hope it is the latter. We know he has been a good player at championship level....the same can not be said of Bennett. I have total faith that Gus can improve his game and get his game to be more consistent. I also think he will be well suited to the massive pitch we will have at the Amex.

Time will tell I suppose but I am very happy with that bit of business and think he will fill Benno's boots very well. Also adds some height and more physical presence which Benno lacked.

With Buckley, Noone, Hoskins and hopefully Lua Lua we will have bags of pace which Swansea proved is a massive advantage.

3. Marcel-Marcelle

Marcel-Marcelle New Member

I think playing on a pitch that doesn't look like a world war I battlefield will help his game to start with.
    It does seem we've signed another rough diamond from the comments Watford fans have made. But look how Barnes, Bennett, Noone all improved under Gus.