1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Witty remarks at football matches

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Bwood_Ranger, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Villa fans last night singing “is this a library?”.

Some old boy piped up with “you ****s can’t even ****ing read”. Made me chuckle.

2. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

Away at Sheffield United. Some bloke say ‘she’s a sort’ at a stewardess. Someone else pipes up ‘yes the sort you throw bricks at’

Preseason friendly at Luton, fat lad in the home stand with his not too shabby other half. Chants of ‘she’s just too good for you’

Archers Road and gooner4ever like this.
  3. At Chelsea a few years back and Gavin Mahon was getting g dogs abuse from one of our fans. This old lady said he should get behind d the team. He turned round and said "what the **** would you know - you're a woman" Cue an embarrassed silence...

4. Stan

Stan Stalker

Woking v Guiseley around this time last year. The opposition keeper was a chronic time waster and was winding the fans behind the goal up a bit with the odd cheeky wave and smile. Bearing in mind the time of year it was ironic that he was a ginger lad in an all orange kit.

During a rare quiet moment a voice bellowed out from the crowd.

YOU ****. YOU ****ING ****. YOU ****ING, PUMPKIN ****.

Made me chuckle.

They won 3-2, they hardly won a game all season, and both clubs got relegated.

gooner4ever likes this.
  5. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Saints vs Colchester in league one, Colchester had this lurid blue kit, and a nippy little forward with striking blond hair who was giving our defense all sorts of problems; as he gets on the ball again, bloke behind me shouts out “he’s like a Smurf with no hat on!”