1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Woke dumbness on another level

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

Our purpose is biomass

2. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not really - we are so insignificant compared to plant mass, algae and bacteria. Doesn’t help that half the world insists on cremation either.

3. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

That's true actually... The human race is less significant than one pebble

4. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I’m a bit bewildered by this whole thing. All this tripe because some psycho copper committed a random act of violence. Not confirmed but looking likely there are mental health issues at play.

Female deaths at the hands of males is very sad, rape of women at the hands of men is very sad, the misogyny that exists across our society is wrong. But we are in danger of throwing a blanket over all these things and throwing the baby out with the bath water (as is the modern way).

Very sad event appearing to be high jacked by the moral police as usual. Why is everything turned into a cause now? How about we just allow the family to grieve.

I personally can’t stand this country’s desire for constant hysteria.

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Spot on. The needy soft ****s need a cause to strap themselves to. It’s never ending. There are even some professional protestors who it’s been proven move from event to event. These smelly bastards need a good bath.

nowadays if you are a white, straight, middle class Christian male you are set upon by all corners for not being one of the box tickers.

I told my son the other day he’d have better job prospects if he changed his name to Mohammed, converted to Islam... threw on a dress and joined the BLM movement.

Commachio and Givemeursaltytears like this.
  6. Givemeursaltytears

Givemeursaltytears Well-Known Member

Everything now is a ****ing crusade, snowflake generation are a disaster. I had an email at work recently that said we weren’t to use the term “Manhole” anymore and we were to refer to them as maintenance covers, I mean what arsehole got the hump over that. I guarantee if you asked a 1000 women on the street if they cared not one of them would give a toss about the term manhole. The world is getting worse day by day. I’m off now to go for a dump in my gender neutral toilet:emoticon-0148-yes:

7. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Am I still allowed to scratch my maintenance cover if there's women in close proximity?

8. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Anybody else find this amusing?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/mar/12/sam-smith-gender-2021-brit-awards

Sam Smith excluded from gendered categories at 2021 Brit awards
    Solo male and solo female categories mean no room for chart-topping non-binary singer, who calls for awards to reflect society

He obviously didn't think his decision through when he decided to identify as non-binary.

As he wants to identify as they and them could he not be included in the Best British Group category?

9. Howe's about that then?

Howe's about that then? Well-Known Member

Do you honestly feel set upon for being a white, middle class, christian male (assuming they apply to you as you mentioned them?)
    I'm a white, middle aged, working class, athiest, able bodied, heterosexual male and I don't feel remotely set upon in any way. It's almost like you are creating a cause to strap yourself to?

10. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Class. <laugh>

he/she/it/they are a ****ing emotional mess.

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

I do. I’ve been told I’m just white and middle class and a typical male, all in the past 24 hours on Twitter for wading in with an opinion. Society is full of soft ****es who have had their arses wiped too much my mummy into their 20’s and take to the streets.

****s in society now play the race/gender/religion card far too easily. The amount of ‘box ticker’ presenters on tv now who aren’t qualified other than the colour of their skin is OTT.

Society is a mess and the police and government (whichever party is in power) are on a hiding to nothing, whatever they do.. Overlay this with the media who are so desperate for clicks they bend in all kinds of directions to please small pockets of society whilst ignoring the mood of the masses and you have a society where people are scared to speak out or have an opinion in case these soft ****s pull these race/gender/religion cards out their top pocket at will.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Heed, Dorty Dogbreath and Judge Death like this.
  12. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Sums up society perfectly for me.

13. Judge Death

Judge Death Well-Known Member

This

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  14. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Just remember mate, you're a victim, and this is 'Your Truth', that all that matters, unless of course you happen to be a white, straight, middle class Christian male, in which case you are a lying bastard, unlike the stars of the recent TV programme where they clearly spoke the truth as they see it.

I promise to tell my truth, my whole truth and nothing but my truth, and if its full of lies and inconsistencies, it doesn't matter because its my truth.

15. Heed

Heed well known cheat

There was a time when Race Card, meant looking at the runners and riders, before plumping a few bob, on Lester.
    How things have changed for the worse.

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  16. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

you are right mate. It’s my truth so it’s obviously true. I’m gonna contact the media abd ask them to call for all politicians to be sacked for making me feel this way. I’ll also cry and stamp my feet in the street to show I need even more attention. Oh and finally... I’ll organise a load of lads to stand outside the local booze breaking Covid laws and risking the lives of others as well as easing vital public funds on police time whilst shouting ‘the police are scum’ and ‘**** the police’ so they understand that we are all there peacefully to protest against white straight christian men being marginalised.

that’s surely the done thing now no?

#prayforalbert
    #freetheconsettone
    #whitestraightmenslivesmatter
    #cancelthegovernment
    #mustardchinosmatter

Judge Death and Heed like this.
  17. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

18. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Honestly Sam Smith can get ****ed. Imagine how long the awards ceremonies are going to be if we have an award for all 74 million genders <laugh>

19. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

There are loads of people out there who post things just to get a reaction. They jump on the latest cause bandwagon to get clicks and replies for attention. Everytime you reply to them you give them what they want. Just ignore them and don't give them the oxygen of attention that they want. It isn't hurting you if you ignore it. Things like the comments about a curfew in the OP on here are never ever going to happen, and even the person who made the comments wouldn't expect it to happen.

I can understand people not agreeing with a lot of stuff they see, but I can't understand why it bothers them so much. A lot of people go out of their way to get offended by things in society. However, a lot of people also go out of their way to get offended by people getting offended.

Flash and GeordieHalfbreed like this.
  20. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

That last sentence was quite offensive IMO (on behalf of Jim) and I do believe that a period of imprisonment for you is now the only way forward to satisfy Hung....sorry Jim's deeply hurt feelings.

Albert's Chip Shop and Flash like this.