1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wolves FC - it isn't football anymore !

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Dec 28, 2019.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

I'm thinking of starting a biology forum - anyone up for it ? - raise your hand / armpit if interested ---- ** and - If anyone is interested, I am forming a queue of idiots !!!

So - to be clear - a player can score with his armpit - an integral part of the arm - on which the hand can be found - but you can't score using your hand. --- but -- you can make a back pass to your goalkeeper using your knee (( or - presumably any part of the leg ( at the end of which is a foot ), including your ankle)).

There's so much confusion in the game of armpitball, that I think we should reinvent the game of football. We should make the rules much more simple. We should scrap the offside rule. We should remove the actual goals ( that way we don't have to worry about penalties, back passes etc - and save on goal line technology ). We should only be able to score by using your arse ( I would have a clear advantage ) --- but -- where I hear you say ? -- well -- the ball has to find its' way inside a corner quadrant( touching the inside ), not hovering over and outside the feature. The ball should have a chip in it - and when the quadrant area is touched by the ball, the flag starts to flash (( and we probably won't need linesmen - especially seeing that they don't do much at the moment ))

............ I wonder if this post will cause a kneejerk reaction -still - It won't be a backward pass !

The Gills PegLeg and brb like this.
  2. The Gills PegLeg

The Gills PegLeg Up yer Harris

I'm sorry always but as gio has rightly pointed out, the knee isn't part of the foot. Maybe it's you who needs the biology lessons <laugh>

gioblues and brb like this.
  3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

WELL - If I put my foot in my mouth ( as I often do ), will that prevent me from heading the ball back to the goalkeeper.
    As for biology lessons - I suggest we sign up all football officials - judging by their inability to award free kicks / penalties, it's obvious that is is they who do not know their arse from their elbow.

brb likes this.