1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Words from your MOD

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by KingslandSFC, Feb 10, 2011.

1. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

Firstly, thank you & HUGE Welcome to all of you who have recently joined OUR Southampton Board

As your MOD , I promise to do my very best to keep everyone happy

I am easy going with a very good sense of humour! Not606 is aimed at lovers of the game therefore I want to see Saints Members and visiting fans across the leagues have a good banter on OUR BOARD, this is what makes NOT606 a brilliant Forum.

As MOD for 4 Days no action has been taken to any members / or there posts as none has been needed! <ok>

Should there be any abusive or offensive posts OR Threads from any members on the Southampton Board this will not be accepted or tolerated.

Deleting comments posted on a thread it not my style and as your MOD - if a thread spirals out of control and is abusive / offensive then action will be taken against who is posting....so lets be make it OUR Southampton Board one which will be loved by our members and other fans across the leagues ......and not make it a complaining one.

Our Southampton Board will not be 'policed ' unlike some other websites, so lets be adults and make it some interesting reading!.

Beddytare has offered to in becoming another MOD for Southampton - therefore a request will be made unless anyone has any issue with this additional appointment?

Any problems or not happy with something , feel free to PM me.

Happy Posting Members! (Let get some more Saints Member's on here! <ok>)

KingslandSFC :emoticon-0150-hands

2. olddellboy

olddellboy Well-Known Member

Hi Kingsland, I would support BeddyTare being a mod. Having witnessed some of the overreaction on a previous thread where people just assumed they were being modded before checking, Beddy would be an additional calming influence.

3. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Thank you olddellboy......I have been called a few other things other than "a calming influence" <laugh> I can assure you. If by volunteering I can help I will be delighted to do so.

4. KingslandSFC

Beddytare - Drop a PM to MalteseMick making the request, I cant see why you should not be granted.

Happy for you to help out! <ok> ...my potential calming MOD! lol

5. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Have done as you suggested. see pm

6. KingslandSFC

Just replied mate , check your messages!