1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WTF is going on?? Chapman joins Mansfield on loan for rest of the season

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by Richmondoufc, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Right what the hell is going on? Adam Chapman has joined Mansfield on loan of the rest of the season!!

We are already desperately short of midfielders and now one of our best is allowed to leave on loan to the BSP!! I'm getting sick and tired of Wilder's rediculous decisions and this is yet another one - where will it all end?? (with the sack hopefully for CW)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21687548

2. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

Unfortunately I don't think lenaghan will sack him. He's defo living on borrowed time though.....still! He's starting to remind me of ranieri at Chelsea.....tinkerman i think they called him. As you say on your other post (s), why change a winning team and formation against an average team? heslop shouldn't have started ahead of Chapman possibly even that Davies (great surname by the way). Yet now he's off to Mansfield for the rest of the season when montrose is out injured,heslop's crap and Davies hasn't played much footy for a while. Parker? Not convinced by him,he reminds me of an American kid trying to play the game,lots of headless chicken running about. Squad needs a good sorting out,get rid of the really crap ones,try some of the youngsters out there for the rest of the season,can't do any harm surely? Good to be back by the way!!

Fetch me my angry trousers Spencer, I'm madder than I've ever been!!

3. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I think we need a complete clear out this summer from top to bottom starting with Lenaghan who fills me absolutely no confidence what so ever and hopefully take Wilder with him.

CW has been at the club for over 4 years now and has built and taken apart many squads and probably has the worst squad he's ever had as his current disposal. IMO Raynes, Brown, Heslop, Craddock, Worley, O'Brien should all be allowed to leave - and they probably will do given most players are out of contract this summer.

I think you better fetch the angry jumper while you're at it!!

4. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

Apparently its a loan with a view to a permanent move. I've not been entirely convinced by any of the signings this season, I feel sorry for the likes of Worley who has done well to get back to fitness then ends up struggling to get on the bench behind raynes and a clearly unfit doobs. Marsh is another lad who should have been given a chance. Made 1 senior start in the paint pot,scored then got shipped out on loan when we signed Richards who promptly got injured. They've been raving about the young lad in the youth team but seems as though he's not worth a look. Frustrating to say the least .
    Definitely time for the angry trousers