1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yorkshire Carnegie

Discussion in 'County Cricket' started by sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband, Jan 29, 2011.

1. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Welcome to all Yorkshire fans. Cannot wait for the new season to start. Even without Rudolph, we've got a really good squad this season :)

2. robingram02

robingram02 Well-Known Member

Aye, but think we need someone to either step up to replace his runs or bring someone in and im sure Moxon said we aren't going to do the latter. Will be interesting anyway! Hopefully Lythe can have a repeat season, but hopefully not fall away towards the end. Sure Sidey will get some wickets for us as well.

3. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

Batting line up is looking a bit thin, i really do agree with not having any overseas players but i still feel we could do with a bit more of an old experienced head in that middle order somewhere, so i am looking forward to when we can get Mcgrath back into our side. Rashid looked a class above today from what i have seen, and hopefully he will put a doubt in the selectors minds so that they have to play him!

4. CZECH RED/WHITE

Good Start beating Worcs. May lose Rashid to England a lot. If He preforms like this.

5. Cosmic_LUFC

Cosmic_LUFC Active Member

not so great start this season....looking liek a loooong worrying season...

6. yorkshirespireite

yorkshirespireite New Member

Absolutely shocking performance today, I've got tickets for the Derbyshire game down in Chesterfield on 14/08 and i'm already contemplating the waste of money. The board need to sort the lack of finance out and get some decent players in before we end up in the murky depths of Division 2.